"Are you ready for tonight?" Ryleigh nudged my shoulder as we watched Natalie blend in with the guys.

"Yea. I don't have much training but I'm prepared." I nodded and looked over to Ryleigh.

"Well, you can stick by me. Oh, and Harry will be here but he's dealing with some things tonight so I wouldn't bother him." Ryleigh pointed to Harry who was minding his own business on his phone.

"Oh okay." I nodded.

"The car is here!" Zayn pointed outside to the car and everyone started to grab their things.

"Don't fucking die." Harry called after them as they all waved goodbye and made their way outside.

"No promises handsome!" Louis called back before being the last one to leave the casino.

Harry chuckled and shook his head before stuffing his phone in his pocket and looking directly at me. Ryleigh had walked over to the bar and started downing a bottle of whiskey.

"You better from yesterday?" Harry slowly started to approach me. I don't know why, but my muscles tensed with every step he took.

I nodded.

"Well, good. You and Ryleigh are watching the casino tonight." Harry grinned a very ingenuine grin.

"Harry about yes-"

Harry's phone started to ring.

"Hold that thought love, I've got to take this." Harry nodded and picked up his phone call, walking away.

This was gonna be harder than I thought, trying to get alone time with him. I had to talk to him about his confession yesterday. It was eating me away, even in my dreams.

Not to say the dream I had last night was bad, I was just getting haunted by it. Like his words just repeated over and over in my mind. I don't tell her to protect her. It sounds like music to my ears.

"Make it any less obvious Cinderella. Your pupils are dilating looking at him." Ryleigh spoke up from beside me.

"What? No there not." My cheeks turned blood red. Wow, she really knows how to embarrass me.

"Are you kidding? You look like cupid just hit you in the heart with one to many times with his love arrows." Ryleigh emphasized love and groaned at the thought. Did she not believe in love?

"Do you not believe in love?" I decided to just ask her. There's no point in trying to figure it out myself.

"I guess you could say that. I mean, all the people I love either die or fuck me over so." Ryleigh shrugged her shoulders and watched as Harry paced back and forth on the phone.

I could get why she doesn't believe in it. She has terrible memories associated with it.

"I believe in love. Not love at first sight, but love." I tried to but failed at taking my eyes away from Harry.

"You're playing a dangerous game, Chica. He's a heartbreaker." Ryleigh chuckled while she watched me stare.

"Is it bad that I don't care?" I bit down on my lip and watched as he unintentionally flexed his muscles.

"As long as you don't mind your heart getting ripped to shreds, which I don't think you'd take very well." Ryleigh patted my shoulder and took another sip of her whiskey bottle.

Yea, she still had that.

"What do you mean I can't take it?" I ripped my eyes away to give a very annoyed stare at Ryleigh.