Starting out as a Vtuber!

"Alright! I shall become a VTuber!"

Is something I said a month ago. I had seen the Vtubers on the internet, and I thought to myself, "Wow. Maybe I can become something like that." So I said that to myself.

But I'm stuck now. I don't know where to start.

Perhaps I should get the equipment first? 

Let's see, from what I know, in order to get that virtual avatar that appears in the bottom right corner of their streams, they have to make that. They usually make it through, I think... FaceGear? or something. Anyways, I need a bigger computer to run that, and stream, and play games at the same time, so that is my first mission!

Mission 1: Upgrade Computer

Next, I need to think about my location. Currently, I'm at my parents' house, but they've been pestering me to just move out already. Well, it seems I'm going to have to, especially if I get challenged by the future fans to play a horror game... I'd like to think I'm pretty neutral when it comes to jump scares, but good ones will probably make me scream my lungs out, and I don't want to disturb my parents if I do scream. But... that means I can't just rent an apartment, or I may get noise complaints. Or, at least, I can't play horror until I move to a more isolated place...

Alright! Mission number 2! Find a suitable place to start streaming and living at the same time!

Mission 2: Acquire a New House

Alright, those should be my top priorities for now. Hopefully I can accomplish these by the end of next month... My parents just might kick me out if I don't get settled before then...

Timeskip! 3 weeks later!

Alright, the new parts have arrived, and I have found a good place to start out with.

Luckily, when I explained my plan to my parents, they approved and provided me with around $5000 in order to get the best possible equipment for my computer, and they even said they would provide the rent for the first 3 months!

My parents are great... and rich. That's the most important part. They are loaded and willing to share. I will forever remember you contributions...

MC will remember this...

Anyways, I think I'll move over to the new place before I build my new PC. It's easier that way...

Alright, time to load everything into that Y-Haul truck. All the PC parts are in their individual boxes, but I don't need much room for everything else anyways. 

Alright, try to imagine this: The PC parts are all stacked into the back right of the storage cabin. Surrounding it to keep it a little bit safer in case there are any sharp turns that move things around, I've placed all of my clothes boxes around it. On the left side of the truck is where everything else is. I'm a little too lazy to describe exact placements, but there was a mattress, a recliner, a fridge, and some other things as well, but my parents stuffed as much as they could in there that would let me live a comfortable life wherever I'm staying. Hell, they even threw a tent in there for some reason.

*sigh*. . .What great parents I have.

Alright, time to go!

Timeskip! At the new apartment

Alright! I'm here at the new apartment, and wow does it look cozy... 

(I don't own this image, just thought it would fit

(I don't own this image, just thought it would fit. Kudos to whoever designed it though!)

Also, if this place was already this outfitted, why even bother bringing all of this furniture?! 

Deciding to test something, I walked over to the bedroom and went inside. Preparing myself, I ran and jumped face first into my bed. And immediately regretted it. My face slid against that as if I was straight up doing a dogeza on a hardwood floor.

Sitting up on my knees, I rubbed my face a bit, before declaring to myself, "This has got to go!"

And with that, I stripped the sheets off, as they felt nice and softened the impact, took the mattress, and flung it out the front door. Because the area outside my front door was just a railing, the mattress flew out my door and into the air before falling a two story height into a dumpster.

"Hah, swish swish bish."

Heading back inside, I took the conveniently placed mattress that I brought with me and plopped it right where the old mattress was. After, I fitted on the sheets that I had stripped from the previous mattress and stepped back to admire my work. 

Then I promptly ran up to it and jumped in. Turning around midair so that my back would hit the mattress first, I descended upon the new mattress and immediately sunk in.

"Fuwah~ So comfy~ I could just lay in here all day~"

But wait- what about my streaming career?

"That can wait until tomorrow~"

But. . . isn't the truck unlocked?

"Shit-"

And with that, I was up and out of the apartment. Rushing out to the parking lot to check on the truck, I noticed that. . . it was fine. 

I sigh in relief, I felt like I almost dodged a bullet there. Welp- time to get everything else into the apartment.

Mission 2: Accomplished