Chapter 2: Surprise?

Hermione P.O.V

Today was a Saturday, the day I can FINALLY relax. I get out of bed around lunchtime and wear my fav comfy clothes short shorts and huge sweaters! I find Crookshanks sleeping with her Catavocado plushie. I find a familiar red-looking letter, the very same Ronald received on his second year, a howler. I fearfully opened it.

"HERMIONE GRANGER HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL YOU BEST FRIEND'S GIRLFRIEND / YOU GIRL BEST FRIEND WHO YOU PAIRED UP WITH!?! YOU SURE ARE LUCKY I GOT PAIRED WITH HARRY, WHO STOPPED ME FROM BARGING INTO YOUR FLAT. I EXPECT AN OWL FROM YOU BY THIS EVENING."

Then it shrivelled up. Of course, I should have expected it to be my fiery redhead friend. I'm glad she got paired with Harry, they both deserve each other. Then I realized that I was paired too, but with someone, I might not even come to love. Right, when I was about to go make lunch there was a knock at the door. I open the door and find a hunky blondie there.

"How may I help you..?"

"Hello, uh I invited you over for our "secret date", did you get the owl?"

"O my gosh, I'm so sorry I forgot, although I don't think you put in a time, please come in"

"My mistake, We can just have it here if you don't mind. If you haven't had lunch I can make it?"

"No no of course not, I'll make it you're the guest," I say trying to convince him it'll be fine.

"Please I insist, Consider this an apology for all the things in the past, I'm really sorry Granger"

" If you say so, and it's fine y- Wait what Malfoy!?" Am I dreaming a nightmare right now!?

Sadly Granger you're not

"Get out of my heard ferret"

A/N: I know how annoying it is to read a/ns so I'll be writing these on my announcement page if I decide to stop of sm.