𝟮𝟭.. 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.

Start from the beginning

"yes?" "you have some visitors." she said, opening to door to reveal your parents and siblings. "Y/NNN!!" prince and lelia yelled running up to you. as they hugged you, the machine went off due to the fact of you remembering a lot of memories from the two siblings.

at this point, this memories came so much to where it didn't hurt at much. you groaned in pain but continued to hug them. "we missed you." they said. "i miss y'all very much too." you looked up at your parents as they looked at you with a 😟😐 face as jalyssa laughed.

"oh sh!t 😃." "so (y/n)... who's this dude laying in your lap 😄." john asked as jalyssa held him back. "o-oh hehe..." you laughed nervously. your dad death stared you as your was mom lowkey smiling, but tried to keep her serious face.

"answer the question (y/n)." your dad asked. you started to get nervous as you didn't know what to do but laugh from nervousness / embarrassment. "can you shut up? fückïng dumbasš." katsuki mumbled, tightening his grip around your waist.

jalyssa bursted into laughter, knowing you were about to get in trouble. "who are you calling a dumbasš? definitely not me and most certainly not my daughter." your dad said.

"haha- he's just sleep talking 😅." you say, trying to brush it off. he quickly raised his head up to be greeted by two small children looking straight at him.

he jumped back a bit from being startled. he slowly turned around, hearing the laughter from behind him. soon as he turned around, he locked eyes with your dad. "soo, (y/n), introduce us to this little boy." your mom asked.

"oh .. this is-" "bakugo. katsuki bakugo." he said, getting up and attempting to shake your dads hand. he didn't shake it back though, he just stared at him. "oh, hello bakugo. you can call me mrs. (l/n) and this is mr. (l/n)." she said shaking his hand instead, beginning to explain your siblings names.

your dad walked pass katsuki, over to you. "hey dad- haha." you say, looking away from him. he sighed and put on a grin. "we'll talk about this later. tell me how have you been. i haven't been in country for a while."

you begin to catch up with him as your mom talked to katsuki. "so, from what i've saw, you and my baby look a bit more than friends." your mom said to him. ".. yea. sorry ma'am, we thought it was a bit to early to say such." he replied.

she sighed. "it's okay, kind of. i understand though. how long have you been together?" she asked. "for about 2 to 3 weeks, almost a month." "almost a month? oh my goodness child."

"tell me, why do you like my daughter?" she asked, obviously trying to see if he was good enough for your dad and brother to like. katsuki was trying his best to make a perfect first impression.

"um, i like her personality and goals in life. she's out going and pushes me to things by challenging me since we're both competitive. plus she beautiful." he said. he made sure to remember what miruko said.

"hmm, not bad blonde boy. what's your quirk?" at this point, she was just asking a whole bunch of questions. but he was going to try his best and answer all.

"so (y/n), who's that?" prince asked. you let out a nervous sigh. you knew they already put two and two together. it's not rocket science and it would be pretty stupid to try to lie.

you closed your eyes shut and quickly said "... he's my boyfriend." you whispered, keeping your eyes closed, nervous of what look your dad was giving you.