Opinions on other types

ESTJ
Social but cold. It's like watching opposite side of me. Don't get me wrong,their bossy side is from a good place. They have bigger aspiration. Very structured, loyal IF they value the person. They'll frustrated if others don't follow the rules as them. Calculative,future plans for success!!

INTP
Open minded, honest with what they say and really straightforward. They're arrogant, crazy smart but with silly streak and amazing inventors. Because of their insensitivity I try not to take their words by heart (I'm failing,lol)

ENFJ
They're natural leaders because they care and thinks about everyone.Very determined, considerate with people around them.I admire them! But please, they're too selfless and over idealistic. They need to think about themselves too.

ISFP
Independant(fiercely one). They have that charming vibes.Always looks nice in whatever they wear. Easily stressed over things though because they're imaginative and curious.

ESTP
They do what they feel good, just- follow-their-gut. A charming risk taker. Bold and original. Impatient but that's because they're smart and energetic. Life for them is either a daring adventure or nothing.

INFP
Many people stereotyping INFPs as that 'UwU crybaby'. Please,they're just emotionally deep and sensitive. So sweet and inspiring because they can be docile but still can rise, stand up and undergo with life. They don't get credit they deserve.Very humble but superrr clumsy. Don't worry too much INFPs, it's just tiny disagreements

ENTP
Smart and fun to debate with.They always steps ahead of everyone else because they're quick thinkers(uhh..lucky). They can be very argumentative and insensitive at time as they born to be the excellent brainstormers.

INTJ
Evil masterminds,jk😂.Somehow always have the cold, smart face on. They love the facts they're smarter than anyone else. Like to think about that rational theoretical concepts.They self confident and determination are just,woah... They're clueless in romance y'all, like very dense omg..

ESFP
Social,sticks with the crowds. Open and outgoing with lots of energy.They will be more relaxed and comfortable to their friends.I'm not really a party person, but I would come if they're the one throwing it. Fun but draining,lol. They just feel easily bored and find it a bit challenging to face certain criticism.

ISTJ
They keep to themselves and rarely open up.Habitual,quiet and irritable.But I truly understand as they're very resposible and practical.
Taking responsibility and pride in every work they do.Very direct, what they say,they mean it.

ENTJ
Military leaders with a vision. Have abilities to make people follow their leads.Determined,loud and bossy. Very goal oriented,really respect it. Wild and chaotic ,I can't- .The one who said "don't give up,try again" when I almost giving up.Don't disregard their logical decisions or else...

ISTP
Catch on to things very quickly,like very quickly..and if they know they're right,they'll be stubborn.Not that warm and fuzzy type but it's good to be with them.They'll make sure their loved ones safe and cared.The real experts at "conceal,don't feel".Really good at fixing things like teach me please(´ . .̫ . ')

INFJ
Instant connections.Can talk about anything with them,passionate and attractive.Strong understanding of the universe.Quiet and mystical,loves people but also feel exhausted with them. "What does it mean to exist",lol.They can burn out easily tho, and can't stand criticsm or conflicts

ESFJ
They're bubbly and easygoing. Sassy, but sweet. Not really ambitious because  feel satisfied with their social groups.Feel a deep sympathy to other people and really care about them. Known for 'class clown' and supportive. But they easily overthinking things and selfless too

ISFJ
Likes to focus on details and listen more than talk.Can get hurt easily especially when people treat them not like they treat others. A bit boring but something about their environment is very calming a stable. They make great friends as they have good practical skills and very loyal.Should get an award for their patience.