---

"Dahyun!" Chaeyoung called as soon as she saw Dahyun waiting by the bench of the school's field.

She was running, her face slightly with a tint of anxiousness and worry as she rushed towards Dahyun which earned a crease on her forehead.

Dahyun stood straight as she waited for her to get by, "What is it? What's with the face?"

"We should get out of the school now!" The younger exclaimed, immediately gripping Dahyun's wrist, and pulled her to commence their walk.

"Why? Where's Tzu and Jeongyeon unnie? We should wait for them." She replied, trying to pull her arm to stand her point but Chaeyoung never let her.

"Unnie! Park Jimin has another shinanigan for you!" Chaeyoung burst out, their steps were getting quicker.

"What?"

Park Jimin was her ever-persistent suitor, she had turned him down multiple times, the flowers and chocolates that she received from him were all feasts by her friends and never a single slice she ate from it, the lunch sent to her whenever she chose to stay in the room was untouched. The reason why they were eating lunch outside the school was also because of him, Dahyun didn't want to eat in their cafeteria because the man had always squeezed himself in between their seats and tried talking to Dahyun.

Aside from that, the thing that she highly concerns about was the as high as the sky brow of her wife who was just by the other table and intently watching her and their interaction, and once they've gone home, she would never speak to her nor even spare her a look that would last for a week and Dahyun really hates that a lot.

She wanted to ask if she's jealous, but she knew how Jihyo was. She would just scoff at her and look at her as if she had said one ridiculous joke. She's really one hard-to-read woman, but Dahyun still found herself spellbound for some reason.

"He has a lot of things prepared for you and I fear you cannot say no!" She said anxiously.

Dahyun was still confused at the same time curious about what she was talking about. But seemed like she wouldn't like it a bit by how Chaeyoung also rushed her out since she was the one who knows her well.

They were already near the gate when the speaker of the whole school opened.

"Miss Kim Dahyun, please proceed to the field, again, Miss Kim Dahyun, please proceed to the field. Thank you."

She heard Chaeyoung cursed, the students were now looking at her side and waiting for what she would do. They were at the gate now but seemed like even the guard was bribed because he was not letting them through.

"What do you mean we can't? The school upholds freedom! We can go out of the school whenever we want!" Chaeyoung burst out in frustration, she was glaring at the guard intensely.

"Yes, but not if Miss Kin Dahyun is called inside. You can go, but not her." The guard retorted, unfazed by Chaeyoung's glare.

"Let's just go, Chae. Whatever this is, let's end this." Dahyun has decided, sighing as she pulled Chaeyoung back inside the school.

They found, as expected, Jimin waiting at the field with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. Balloons with which composes her name were held by his friends and cards were held by the other students which said, "Let's go out on a date."

Dahyun stopped upon reading it, she was still not on the field but the students had already seen her and squirming and squealing in Jimin's sweetness, wishing it to be them. However, Dahyun did really not like it any bit, it felt compelling, he did it in a crowd so she would have no other choice but to say yes, and honestly, she felt like doing so too.

"I have been pursuing you for a lot of long years now, Dahyun, and it is not a secret to anyone even to you, but I felt like I am not getting through your heart and I still do not know you deeper, so here I am, though how much embarrassing, asking you to give me a chance to take you out on a date, and if you still do not want me, I promise to stop chasing after you."

"Stop chasing me?" Dahyun muttered under her breath as she thinks of the offer.

"Don't tell me you'll agree? Don't believe his words, Dub. You can't trust him." Chaeyoung who heard her mumble opposed with firmness.

"But he'll stop. And it's just one time, right?" She replied, looking at Chaeyoung who had furious furrowed brows.

"If you'll agree, come near me. If you don't, walk away." Jimin added, he was holding a mic so he caught everyone's attention and the crowd became a lot more and the eyes had added to the pressure.

"This is one time and would end forever." She told to herself before taking one step forward.

Chaeyoung looked at her worriedly, "You are married."

The loudness of the cheer on her first step had obstructed her from hearing Chaeyoung's words. Jimin's smile widened as he started high-five-ing his friends in the happiness of Dahyun's move forward.

However, Dahyun was about to reach the field when a hand pulled her arm roughly and shifted it to her shoulders, as a soft lip landed straight to her lips which caused her to become stiff and eyes wide in shock.

The gasps of the students ensued with their jaws almost down on the ground as they watched Park Jihyo kissing the main character of the Park Jimin's shenanigans, Kim Dahyun, on the lips.

"The only Park surname you'd take is mine." Jihyo grimly whispered before she gripped Dahyun's hands and pulled her out of the crowd, leaving everyone in confusion except for Dahyun and Jihyo's friends who had a huge smile on their faces as they also went out of the field.

The next morning, the news about Jihyo and Dahyun being married circulated in the whole school and the explanation of Dahyun's stepping forward was to personally turn him down to avoid misunderstanding her moves.

And Jihyo and Dahyun had finally, and officially, married not just in paper. Thanks to Jimin's shenanigans and Jihyo's sudden burst out of her feelings.

---

This is a thank you for those who have followed me and my stories on my dreame account. If I could only make this private and only available for you guys, I would.

For those who haven't, please follow my story on dreame, if you can make an account it would be a great help. Here is the link:

https://m.dreame.com/novel/v34Dcpl3NRaHuQ0+unzhPg==.html