Planting Candy

"Tobiiiii! Get back here hm!" Deidara shouted as he chased Tobi around the base with his bombs going off with Tobi running away screaming his lungs out. As time went on Tobi saw Zetsu, so he stumbled behind the plant man.

"Save me Zetsu!" Tobi shouted. Sighing Zetsu stuck out a foot tripping Deidara as he tried getting to Tobi.

"Dammit Zetsu un! What was that for hm?" Deidara shouted.

"Well Tobi asked us to help." "So we did just that." Zetsu said bluntly. With this Deidara stood up grumbling as he walked away.

"Tobi thanks Zetsu!" Tobi thanked as he twirled around to face Zetsu.

"Anytime." "Why do you rely on us so much?"

"Because Tobi likes Zetsu!" Tobi hugged Zetsu quickly, almost causing him to fall over. Soon Pein called a meeting and for all the Akatsuki to assemble in the main area of the base. Everyone trickled into the main room to hear what their leader had to say.

"Me and Konan have been hearing about this nin who is traveling around with no real motive that we know of. So me and Konan have decided to send a team to her last seen location. Her name is (Y/N) so be on the lookout for her." Pein instructed. Soon he chose a team that consisted of Sasori and Deidara to be sent out.

~

    I was jumping from branch to branch, each jump with confidence as I jumped forwards. Something then caught me off guard and all I heard was "Katsu!" Before the thing blew up I had jumped out of the way before I sustained any serious damage. Hissing in pain slightly I looked down at my leg to see that it had some burns.

"You see Sasori my man un. It was a good idea to use my art to get her hm." A blonde boasted to a man who was smaller and hunched over.

"Yes but you missed, you annoying brat." The older man hissed. They continued to argue, seemingly forgetting that I was there.

"What do you want with me?!" I shouted over at them trying to get their attention. They two looked at me as if they just remembered I were there. Making me sweat drop.

"That's classified." The short man scowled. "I will deal with her now." he said as a tail was then shot out and aimed for me.

    Once again I jumped out of the way only to be blasted backwards. I tumbled and rolled as I fell onto the ground soon skidding to a halt. Before I could react the tail came at me again and cut my arm. Soon I fell down paralyzed due to the poison on the tail tip.

"I thought that this would be a challenge un. Guess I was wrong hm." The blonde sighed as he jumped down from the trees above.

"Well we are now able to take her back to the base easily. So let's go, I don't like to take long." The grumpy man growled. The blonde sighed and threw out a clay bird and then put myself on as he climbed on.

~

    Soon enough they arrived at the base to be greeted by the rest of the Akatsuki inside. Who were standing scattered around the room. The blonde tossed me onto the ground off of his clay bird causing me to wince slightly.

"So you're (Y/N) of the (L/N) clan. We have heard quite a bit about you." An orange spiked man who seemed to be the leader inquired.

"So? What do you want with me?" I asked.

"You see, even though we have reasonable numbers you would be of use to us and our organization."

"Why would you want me to join you? I'm a normal ninja like the rest of them out there." I retorted.

"Yes, but a traveling one at that. And who has an amazing Jutsu." Pein counteracted. This made me pause and think. Even though I was still unable to move my body I gave a hesitant nod.

    Soon everyone dispersed to do their own thing. The old man who paralyzed you struck a needle in you healing me up quickly. With that he walked away without a word. Sitting up with a groan I rubbed your head. Only to be knocked down again by an orange masked man.

"Tobi likes (Y/N)! She is very pretty!" He shouted in your ear happily.

"Ehe, thank you. But will you not shout in my ear?!" You shouted back.

"Tobi is sorry. Tobi just gets excited!" He chirped. "Oh! And Tobis name is Tobi!"

"I can tell." You said hesitantly. Since he kept on saying his own name it was really easy to figure it.

"Hey, hey, hey. (Y/N) isn't it un? Names Deidara hm." The blonde who brought me here greeted as he walked up to me and Tobi who continued to smother me.

"Yes, that's my name. Nice to meet you Deidara." I nodded in greeting.

"Well I have a question. Do you think art is that eternal or an explosion?"

"Well-"

"Don't plague her mind with your thinking brat!" A red head who I know I didn't see earlier showed up.

"Hey! It was just a question un!" Deidara retorted.

"Well let's let her decide. (Y/N), is art eternal or an explosion?"

"I just asked that question Sasori my man!"

"Does it look like I care?" Sasori scoffed.

"Why don't the two of you show me your art. And I can decide." I offered as I got out of Tobi's grip. As I did so he gave a small cry but I didn't bother looking behind to the masked man.

"Good idea (Y/N) hm!" Deidara shouted as he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the entrance of the base with Sasori following behind.

Sasori did the hand signs to open the boulder entrance that led out of the base since Deidara gripped my wrist. Suddenly feeling something wet on my wrists I flinched and pulled away with a slightly disgusted and shocked expression. Taking notice Deidara looked over with an embarrassed expression and slight blush.

"S-sorry un." He apologized as he held up a hand showing a mouth and a tongue came out.

"Wha- woah." I looked in slight amazement. But before I could say anything Sasori called with sight annoyance in his voice.

"Hurry up brats. You're taking too long." He called from the outside of the base.

"We're coming hm!" Deidara shouted back with a slightly annoyed expression as he walked towards Sasori.

    Sighing I followed behind him with my footsteps echoing through the base as I exited. Soon my shoes reached the swaying grass that was outside and looking to see Deidara and Saso waiting. Deidara had a present grin on his face with arms crossed.

"Ready (Y/N) un?" He asked as threw out a clay figurine that turned into one of his clay like birds.

    Nodding yes I hopped on alongside Sasori. As we got on Deidara jumped up in front of us and the bird flew up above the trees. The air whipped around us as we flew off into the distance.

    On the ground both Tobi and Zetsu stood there looking up and watching them fly off.

"Hm, it seems that (Y/N) is getting along quite well with Deidara and Sasori. Considering it's her first day." The masked man said in a deep voice while he glanced up and continued to watch them with his eye.

"Yes, she is doing surprisingly well." "I thought that they wouldn't be so accepting." Zetsu agreed.

"She seems to attract the attention of the others as well." The male pointed out.

"I wonder if anyone will fall for her in the future."

"It seems Deidara might be a likely candidate. With him being so young and all." Smirking he and Zetsu walked back into the base going their separate ways.