Unexpected.

Elena, came in the door. Her parents noticed, she got a cut on her knee, so her mother ran straight up to her, worried.

"Sweetheart! What happened?!" She said, panicking and not surprised at all. "Mom, I'm fine. I just tripped earlier." Elena says softly. Suddenly they heard the doorbell rang. Her mother ran straight at the door and opened it. It was Damon, her mother was surprisingly confused. "Hi, I am Elena's friend from school." Damon says nicely and smiles. Her mother, letted Damon in. "How'd you know where I live?" Elena says confused. "Hmm.. well I followed you." Damon says, politely and winks. Elena, wasn't expecting Damon to come, but she had to be nice, since they have a guest.

"Nice, house!" Damon says. "Thank you, young man." Elena's mom says. Elena went to her room, her eyes were widen as she hears footsteps coming from the stairs. She looked back, and saw Damon. "W- what are you doing in my room?.." Elena, said unsurprisingly. "Oh I'm just here, to check in if your ok." He said politely, being awkward. "Hmm, ok.." Elena, said. "I have to go, I just realized that I have to get ready for school tomorrow, I'll see you tomorrow!" Damon, says and leaves. Elena, changes her clothes and goes to sleep.