Samraan put his hand on hers and gently pulled his collar away from her hold.

"Oh, really? I don't think you can do anything. Your father and I have already done the agreement." Samraan said smoothly holding her hand in his.

Daneen pulled her hand away harshly and pushed him away.

"Your agreements don't matter to me. My father is a spineless man who can go to any limits for wealth and fame and you are no more different than him. Both of you disgust me."

Just then Kazim yanked Daneen away from Samraan and clutched her hair. Daneen cried out in pain as her father applied force.

"Who are you to speak in my matters. Both of you are just like your mother, worthless and incompetent. I should have married you when I had the time. Just when I am getting some advantage from Rukhma you are trying to make it a failure. Get out now!" Kazim shouted and just as he was going to slap her Samraan's voice resounded.

"Mr. Kazim a deal is a deal but I cannot tolerate someone hitting a woman in front of me. Leave her right now or else we are done."

Kazim quickly left her as Daneen fell on the floor. Daneen looked with wet accusatory eyes towards Samraan whose heart missed a beat seeing those eyes.

"Hypocrite." Daneen whispered loud enough for everyone to hear.

"This is not over, Mr. Samraan. Wait and watch now." Daneen said looking directly in Samraan's eyes and went away.

Samraan stood rooted to his place as he saw her retreating figure. Something tugged on his heart as he saw her vulnerable side. It was as if past was once again repeating itself. He shrugged his head and went back to listening to Kazim's babbling about the upcoming election.

*******************

"Pack your bags. You are going to Murree tomorrow." Daneen said as she came to the room.

"But beta---" Her mother interfered.

"No ammi. I cannot take it anymore. We must do something. Papa can't do her marriage when she is already married to someone else. I have asked about Uncle Hassan's whereabouts and their last address was of Murree. She must leave immediately as papa would not wait anymore for the Nikah to be done."

Daneen said as she started packing Rukhma's bag. Rukhma came towards her and said,

"But aapi how can I go? I don't know anything about the outside world. Please come with me. We will both search for my Aeid." Rukhma innocently said.

Daneen cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"Meri jaan, you must go on your own. I am here to bear all the consequences on your behalf. You go and find your Aeid and contact me on the way. May Allah be with you." Daneen said.

Rukhma nodded and hugged her. Both broke the hug and went towards their mother.

"Ammi, all will be fine. Believe me." Raheela nodded not knowing what to say.

And that night Rukhma left under the embrace of her loved one's prayers. The driver left her at the railway station from where she had to travel alone. Anxiety and fear filled her heart but she put a brave face on and boarded the train. Two sharp eyes thoroughly looked at her meek form and followed her movements and his mind made up what to do next.

*************************************

"Rukhma Bibi is not in her room. We have searched everywhere but no sign of her." The servant said as Daneen smirked and looked at her father's shocked face. All of them were gathered as Samraan came for the Nikah and her father had called for Rukhma.

"Where is she?" Her father shouted at Daneen and Raheela.

"Far away from here where no one can reach her." Daneen said calmly.

"Tumhe tou aaj mein zinda nhi chorun ga." Kazim took predatory steps towards her when Samraan came in his way. (I will not leave you alive today.)

"Kazim sahib, it doesn't matter. Agar choti behn nhi tou bari behn sahi par nikah tou aaj hi hoga."

(If not the younger sister then the elder one but Nikah will be done today.)

Daneen furiously looked at Samraan and just like that their fate tied up with each other not knowing what the future brought for them.

******************

UPDATTTEE!!!!!!🎊

How was it? Which part did you like?

Samraan is a bitch. Do you think Daneen will accept Samraan?

Who is the mysterious guy behind Rukhma?

Vote comment and share and don't forget to follow me on Instagram (ID in Bio).

Stay safe ✨. May Allah protect you and your family during this Pandemic. ❤(Ameen)