Today Avaline, Rosalie, and I were going to the beach as it was currently 25 degree Celsius outside. (A/N: 77 degrees Fahrenheit). The British autumn had rid me off my summer tan, and it was about time to top it up again.

I got up and tied my hair into a messy bun on the top of my head, so it would stop falling in my eyes. I opened my hotel room's door and headed into the living I was sharing with Avaline and Rosalie (the 'grown ups' had decided to put all us 'youngsters' into a joint hotel room so we wouldn't bother them with our 'partying').

The girls were sitting at the glass table eating croissants.

"And she lives!" Rosalie laughed as I emerged.

"Barely." I groaned, sitting down on a spare chair. Avaline handed me a croissant and an orange juice which I gladly accepted.

"So what's the plan?" Avaline asked, wiping her greasy fingers on a napkin before opening her phone.

"Beach." I said in between sips of orange juice. "All flipping day, so I won't look like a vampire anymore." I added. This last statement caused the girls to laugh.

"Beach it is then! Ahh, I'm so excited! I've never been to America!" Rosalie grinned, getting up and putting her plate on a cart by the door so that when the hotel cleaners come they can save time.

"Right, it's ten o'clock, so let's plan to leave here around half past." Avaline said, looking down at her phone. Rosalie and I agreed, and I swallowed the last of my croissant.

"I'll go get dressed then." I smiled, and put my plate on the cart before heading into my room.

It didn't take me long to strip off my pyjamas and to put on my light blue jean shorts. I paired this with an American flag crop top.

I untied my hair and brushed it out until all the knots disappeared. Somehow, in the twenty seconds where I bent down to look for shoes, my hair managed to frizz. It looked like a thousand balloons had been rubbed against it.

I quickly decided against straightening it, as it was going to get wet and sandy so I just put it up into a messy bun which I secured with two bobby pins.

I then slipped on a pair of black flip flops and I was dressed.

I took out a beach bag and put my pink and grey triangle swimsuit in it, along with a hat, sunscreen, my book, and money. I slipped my sunglasses on my head and I was ready to go.

I stepped out of my hotel room and saw that Avaline and Rosalie were on their phones waiting for me to come out.

"Ready?" Rosalie asked excitedly and I nodded.

"Then let's go."

—-

I had been sun bathing for the past two hours, but over time I had become very hungry, so Avaline and I had gone to get food while Rosalie watched after our stuff.

All I had on was my bikini, my hat, and sunglasses and I just felt too amazing! There is no way that I am going to be able to go back to London, not after this! It's just so hot...

"What do you want, Cora?" Avaline asked, as I scanned the menu.

"I'll take the pasta salad, a strawberry slush-puppy, and a bottle of ice cold water please." I told the lady who started to prepare our orders.

Once she was done, I handed her the money and took our goodies back to the beach. I sat down on my towel and handed everyone their food.

I set my slush-puppy in the shade of my bag and opened my salad up.