I kissed the scars on her skin

Start from the beginning

"What about the lion king?"

"Baby, we kinda all wanted to watch something a little more adult."

"Ok, I'm sorry lolo." She said looking down.

Aww I didn't mean to make her sad.

"Pumpkin, I promise we can watch it tomorrow night" I whispered to her.

She smiled then nodded.

"What about below her mouth? Non of you have seen it and its like a 50 shades of grey movie but with girls" I say shrugging.

"I'm down for hot and steamy"

"Me too"

"I'm gonna have to prey after this but sure why not."

"I mean if they hot I'm down"

We all agreed and I saw y/n looking at her hands so I intertwined ours together and smiled at her.

I new this would make y/n shy. We never really did anything just soft make outs and neck kisses but that's it. I kinda wanted more but I would never push my sweet girl to do something she didn't want. Maybe this would help her be a little less shy?

We all got our food and sat down again. I was gonna allow her to have more than one dessert because she deserves it for trying out an adult movie.

Everything was going smoothly, y/n was tucked into my chest watching the movie and cuddling with the blanket until she saw the two main characters start makingout out by the side of the bar.

Her face started becoming even redder as she saw the two girls make their way to the girls apartment.

Camila and Dinah were currently making out and Ally was becoming flustered as well while Normani was laughing about how funny this was.

I started slowly touching y/ns thighs under the blanket. She suddenly became super still and bit her pink bottom lip.

She was so cute like this.

*skip movie* (spoilers)

"Why the heck did she go back too him?" Ally said frustrated

"I thought she ended up with the girl?" Camila asked confused

"You had Dinah's tonge down your throat how would you know" Mani said laughing making me laugh too.

"We didn't make out for the whole movie."

"Sure Dj, Sure."
I said while turning the TV off.

After talking a bit more and snacking on more food Ally and Normani decided they would be going home and shortly after Dinah and Camila decided the same.

Me and y/n headed to our room and I could tell she was still flustered from the thigh touches....

-----------------------------------------------------------

No ones POV:

Lauren took off her onsine and placed it on the chair next to the bed. She was currently in boxers and a tight black tank she had thrown on for under her onsie.

Y/n stared at her girlfriend unconsciously biting her lip.

"Baby why don't you take a picture it will last longer." Lauren said bending down slowly giving y/n a tiny show as as she pick out a pare of socks from a small bin next to the closet.

Y/n was standing there still in her pink onsie, however her face was much more pinker than her clothes.
She was so hot right now, the leg touches and movie really did her in.