Seduction (Pt. II)

Start from the beginning

I hesitated when I came up to  the map of dark veins tracing his neck, but at his tiny nod, I continued my journey, tracing and licking every dark line. I left a few hickeys on his neck and shoulders, and each earned me a little slap on my ass.

I feathered tiny, light kisses on his jawline all the way to his already-parted lips, where they swallowed mine whole. I let him consume me, falling into the way his full lips attacked mine, feeding off of me, yet giving me so much in return.

I wasn't aware of the friction growing in between my bodies, only realizing when Draco stopped kissing me to press his face into the crook of my neck.

"Harry, I need you. Now."

His voice was a husky growl, and the statement wasn't a question, but more of a command.

I felt him move underneath me, rubbing his crotch against mine through the thick material of our jeans. 

I tore my lips away from his, moving downwards so that my face was right-smack on his crotch. Ignoring his protests, I took the head of his zipper between my teeth and inched it down, unzipping his pants languidly.

He wasn't wearing any boxers, and his member caught me by surprise. I stared up at him, amused.

"I get abrasions," he muttered, embarrassed, and I laughed at his face.

"I'll make them better," I promised, grinning, and took him into my mouth.

Draco swore violently, thumping his fists onto the cold, hard floor, bucking his hips into my mouth. 

I sucked him gently, moving my head up and down slowly as my throat got used to the size. He was massive, and since it was my first time giving head, I wasn't exactly sure how best to please him. I took his moans and multiple swear words as a sign that I was doing it right.

Suddenly I felt hands grabbing me by my hair, holding me in place. I stopped moving just as Draco started pumping his hips into my mouth, making my eyes water a little. My hands were free, and my dick was screaming for release - so I did what came naturally. I pushed my jeans down my thighs, along with my boxers, and wrapped my fingers around the head, making myself moan. I pumped my hand up and down faster, moaning harder and louder in time with my pumps.

The vibration of my moans seemed to excite Draco even more - he was pumping harder and faster into my mouth. 

It was endless. It was timeless. But it only lasted a few minutes.

Just as Draco reached his climax, I let out a loud groan, coming all over my hand and the floor. Draco's hips bucked into my mouth again, once, twice, before he came, too. I swallowed the load, ignoring the way my gag reflex was kicking in, trying to get me to throw up the fluid going down my throat. 

Draco lay back on the cold, marble floor, panting - his chiseled chest rose and fell in ragged breaths. I pulled myself off of him, wiping my lips with the back of my hand.

All of a sudden, it was like a thick veil was lifted off of me.

I stared at the mess in horror, feeling a rapid flush coloring my cheeks and neck.

"Draco?" I whispered.

He pulled himself up effortlessly and sat with his legs crossed underneath him, still buck-naked. He cocked his head a little and studied me, and I watched as worry flicked across his features.

"What's wrong, Harry?"

"Wh-what - I don't -" 

The words were coming out with much difficulty. Alarmed, Draco pulled me into his arms, cradling my head against his cold chest.

"Harry, shh, shh - did I hurt you? Are you hurt?"

I heard the worry and pain in his voice. I shook my head.

"How - how - why did I -"

"Harry?"

I was silent. I couldn't phrase my question correctly - either way, it'd come out wrong.

What possessed me? What made me - made me do it? 

"Draco - I need you to know that I'm - I'm not a slut," I murmured, refusing to meet his eyes.

"I know that Harry, what are you -"

"No," I interrupted firmly, shaking my head. I felt my face flush - from anger or embarrassment, I couldn't tell. "Draco, what I did - what I forced you to do - that wasn't me. I think I was drugged."

Long, sleek fingers pulled my face up, so that I had no choice but to meet a pair of blazing silver eyes.

"Did you regret it?"

I stared at him, mouth open. "What -"

"Harry, did you regret it? What we did?"

"N-no -"

"Then there's nothing to be ashamed of," Draco said firmly, sealing the sentence with a kiss.

I pulled away a little, frowning. "Don't you think I'm dirty? Don't you think I'm a whore?"

Draco laughed. "Harry, what are you talking about? I've wanted you for years. Honestly, I'm the lucky guy here. You don't have to be afraid or ashamed of anything."

I smiled, a little hesitantly. Draco grinned at me, taking my breath away.

"So, what do you want to do now, Potter? We've still got half an hour left before dinner..."

I felt the same growing ache in my groin, and shrugged languidly.

"Gee, I don't know - what are we going to do?"

Draco pressed a breathy kiss into my neck, sighing a little. "My dear Harry, don't you mean who we're going to do?"

I guess we managed our extra half an hour pretty well after that.