Meet The Family

So, he's headed home with Lana! Will it be just notes they exchange? Comment, fan and vote if you're feeling nice!

----|----

The ride home was agonising. I was absolutely petrifed, and every time I looked into my mirror I saw his flawless features staring right back at me. What had I done? How could I bring someone like this back to my house?! I put on the radio and cranked up the volume, hoping it would calm my nerves. It didn't.

After what seemed like four hours - but had really only been twenty minutes - we pulled on to my drive way. Nobody else was home, and I was grateful for that. I sat in my car, staring at the steering wheel, bracing myself for the weakening of my knees when he emerged from his car. I grabbed my bag and opened the car door, stepping out on to the gravel drive way. Kyle did the same.

"Nice house you have here! It's huge!" Kyle said. I had never really considered the size of my house to be massive, and considering the car he drove his house couldn't be small.

"Thanks!" I smiled and led the way to the front door.

We stepped inside and I noticed Kyle getting a good look around the entrance hall. It was circular, with three doors - one to the left, one straight ahead, and one to the right. The walls were bare and pale green, and the doors were painted white. "This way." I said and headed for the door straight ahead.

"Should I leave my shoes up by the door?" Wow he was polite.

"No need, I'm sure you won't harm the wooden floors." I said and chuckled to myself. He quickly followed and caught me up as I moved down the hallway, before turning left into my bedroom.

"Now that, I might harm." He said, standing just outside staring at the cream carpet.

"Honestly Kyle, don't worry about it." I chuckled again. "Let me just find my notes." I dumped my bag on my bed and began rifling through all of the paper on my desk. "I know they're here somewhere."

"This your mom?" I turned to see Kyle looking at the photo frames on my dresser.

"Yeah, why?"

"She's pretty. I can see where you get it from?" My heart stopped. Did he seriously just compliment me? He complimented me?! What in God's name?

"Oh, erm, thanks I guess. She is beautiful, but I'm really not, I look a lot more like my dad than my mom."

"Well your dad must be a beautiful woman then."

"He's average." We both laughed.

I found the notes hidden under my Chemistry assignment.

"I'll be back in a minute, make yourself at home." I took the notes and headed out the door, moving back toward the entrance hall. I took a right to go into my Dad's office, a large, open room with a huge window looking out over the garden. I headed straight to the copier and began punching in my commands before putting my notes into the machine. I was pretty certain I wasn't doing a terrible job at acting confident in front of Kyle, and I was hoping he hadn't noticed me marvelling at his handsome features. I thought about the way he'd complimented me, it was sweet and unexpected. Did he want me the way I wanted him? Surely not, that was impossible. He was just being polite, as he is about everything else.

I thought about the possibilities. That guy was in my bedroom. I let my brain drift into a fantasy. I walked out of the office and headed back to my room, where Kyle was sitting on my bed. I told him not to speak and pushed him so he was laying down. We began to kiss, and I ran my hands down his chest and felt the way his sweater clung to his subtly muscled body. I reached for the bottom of his sweater and began to pull it up towards his face. We broke our lip contact for a fraction of a second so he could slip it over his head, and then we did the same for his t-shirt. His body was immaculate, slender and athletic. He reached for the bottom of my shirt and slipped it over my head. He grabbed the clasp of my bra and unclipped it. Off it came. Heavy breathing. He kissed my collar bone. I reached down for the button on his jeans.