Chapter Seven: Not Always Sunny in California

My eyes fluttered a few times before they actually opened and I store up at the ceiling. I had forgotten where I was for a minute because I had gotten lost in the raindrops that hit glass above me and I smiled small at the sound. It was soothing and the pattern made me think of when I was little and my dad would let Chase and I run out in the rain and make a mess in mud puddles. All those thoughts shook from my rapid brain as I felt movement from left side and I turned to see Liam sound asleep. I smiled as his freshly cut hair was all over is head and his arm was draped over the bed edge. When I found the strength to sit up finally the TV screen lit up the whole room and it was paused on the image of Liam hugging a small women and I  remembered him telling me it was his mom. I tried getting up to get a closer look but my body was far to weak and moments like this it angered me to be this sick. I forced myself up whether my body wanted me to be in bed or not and I almost fell doing so.

"Great" I whispered to myself as I gripped the bed and as tightly as I could and slowly made my way over to the TV one foot in front of the other almost as if I had just learned to walk for the first time. When I did make it to the TV I stood on my own fine and I felt a bit better. I looked down at the screen in front of me and the Liam on the screen showed a happy version of him not that he isn't happy now but this was a different look of happiness. I listened as the rain poured down harder and I slowly made my way to the kitchen to find something to drink. I haden't taken my medicine since I didn't go home after seeing Liam at the cafe meaning my mouth was unrealistically dry. 

I pulled open the fridge and saw that there was actually a wide veritiy of drinks so I went with anyones first choice, Orange juice.

"Now where does he keep the cups?" I whispered to myself and I began opening every cabinet until I found them. I grabbed the small glass cup and I began pouring , trying to pour, the orange juice but my hands began to tremble to badly that it didn't make it in the cup but on the counter top.

"Jeeze!" I muttered under my breath and I put the carton of juice down and I picked up the glass. It was half way full and when I tried bringing it to my mouth to drink it just spilled down my chick and neck. I was fed up at this point and I angrily through the glass and it the wall by the door and shattered. 

"Chloe!?" Liam called out in a panic and he ran into the kitchen and looked at me. I cover my eyes and slide down against the fridge and shook my head.

"I'm sorry okay I'm so sorry I'll buy you a new one I swear" I told him and made his way to sit by my side and pulled me into the same bear like hug as he did outside the cafe.

"The cup is the least of my worries technically it's not even mine so with that said i'm sure the hotel people will replace it" He said rubbing my arms and I wiped my eyes. My hands trembled even more at this point and they were so useless that I just sat them in my lap.

"I ju- I just got so frustrated with my hands!" I told him and I lifted them up for him to see.

"Th-They just won;t stop shaking and when they get like this I can't touch or or pick up anything! forget eating because that turns into a freaking food fight against myself" I said angrily.Liam didn't mind my hands he picked them both up in his and kissed them gently.

"It'll all get better Chloe and no I don't know for sure but it has to get better, my mom use to tell me whenever something went wrong and didn't seem like it was ever gonna get better that you have to go through a storm before you can get to the calm weather" He said and I began to cry.

"It's just so hard sometimes I just don't even want to do anything or go anywhere because my body is in so much pain or my hands just won't stop shaking!" I choked and he lightly and gently rubbed my hands.