6

(HOLY CRAP brooo I would've never thought I'd get 100 votes, thank you so much! Also I really enjoy reading your comments 💕 Also just to clarify, Mika is not related to Miya at all, Mika is just Reki's childhood friend who I made up)

Reki's mind blanked out at the sudden confession. He had done what? Had he seriously gone that far to kill someone? As far as he knew Mika had done nothing wrong in her life.

Langa stared in worry as he stared at Reki who seemed to be lost in his own thoughts. He thought that by the sudden comfort Reki gave him that he shouldn't hide it. Had he done something wrong? I mean he had only killed Mika since she was getting in between him and Reki.

It wasn't a bad thing, well of course in Langa's perspective.

"Reki?" Langa called out, Reki flinched as he began to scoot back. Langa frowned at that. He knew that Reki wouldn't like the idea of him killing someone, so why had he gone off in decided to confess it?

He was so stupid. He was plain stupid. "I-is that what you were doing? G-going to kill Mika?!" Reki shouted as he shivered in fear.

He was comforting a murderer, a fucking murderer who had gone and killed his friend.

"I was, ok?! But it was for you! Why can't you understand that everything I do is for you!! I even put my trust in you, I told you the truth Reki!! Would you have liked it I didn't tell the truth?" Langa yelled as tears poured down his face.

"Whether you like it or not, you'll be mine." Langa growled as he neared Reki. He just needed to show him, then Reki could understand. "I don't like I-it. I hate it, Langa." Reki sobbed as Langa closed in on him.

Langa only wrapped his arms around him, saying nothing but sweet words. "I'm sorry. It's all my fault, I shouldn't have told you." "You're okay. Just take deep breaths love." "Shh.."

"You're too sweet my little prince, but the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows. People have to work to get what they want, and I really want you. Why don't you go rest up, ok dear? Maybe that'll calm you down. I'll go and make your favorite breakfast tomorrow, so just head to bed." Langa softly muttered, Reki was on the urge to falling in deep sleep due to Langa's soft voice and him rocking him side to side.

He knew he shouldn't, but his body was exhausted. Mentally and physically he was tired. Langa kissed his lips gently, as he pulled apart he had a soft smile and loving eyes as he stared at Reki.

He laid him down on the bed, covering the sheets. Yet again, Langa wouldn't be here during the night. He had to deal with Adam, and onwards him and Reki could move on.

From now on he would take better care of Reki, gain his trust again and love. He was the same Langa. Just craving for love. Reki had given him inspiration and brought light into his world once again.

And he wouldn't let anyone else of him no matter the cost. Of course, he knew that what he was doing was wrong, but people have reasons to why they do the things they do.

And langa was going to find Adam, and ruin his life slowly. He had to, Adam was a bother. Adam had hurt his Reki. Those were basic reasons for Langa to hate him, he'd hurt Adam more than Adam had hurt Reki.

After all that pedophile deserved it. So Langa set to start this hell of a mission, and end it as quickly so he could tend to give Reki needs and win his heart.

(Sorry for the short chapter, it's a weekday and I have less time during the weekdays because of school 😟✋)