5

(OH MY GOD!! Thank you guys for 1k reads broooo I'm so shocked. Also I had a thought today that by the end of sk8 infinity, langa and Reki's handshake at the end instead of infinity it'd be like a heart and the palm trees will come in but bro we know that they won't do that... unless..)

———————

It was obvious to Langa that Adam had been keeping in check with him.

Through cameras, through Adam's personal devices, even his little spies. It annoyed the hell out of Langa.

He was now heading back to cherish his time with Reki but Langa couldn't handle the training eyes on him.

Oh, he'd definitely deal with the old man later. After all he had hurt Reki once, Langa was obviously furious at that time but didn't show it. He was more worried about his Reki after all.

Langa turned a corner waiting for the presence of the spy to either leave or come to him. He hoped that they'd be dumb enough to turn the corner so he could threaten them.

And just like he anticipated the man dressed in casual clothing turned the corner only to be punched be Langa right away.

Langa was glad there were no bystanders as it was pretty late already.

"I'll make this quick. Do you work for Adam?" Langa asked, coldly glaring at the man beneath him who held his nose in pain.

"It's an easy question.." Langa muttered, kicking the man in the stomach as he threw up blood.

"Y-yes..." the man stuttered weakly, as langa repeatedly kicked him in the stomach.

"Tell me.. what exactly does he want from me? I'm sure you'll be able to know."

"A-Adam finds it a-amusing to be with you, he enjoy the thrill... He wants to k-keep you by his side.." the man coughed out. Langa decided the short questioning with the man was enough as he began to stomp his foot harshly upon him.

"I'll tell him myself that I already have eyes for only one person and that I'll kill him for hurting that one person.." Langa eyes darkened as he snapped the man's neck and left the scene, not bothering to deal with it.

Langa knew the place well enough to know there wasn't any cameras near, as it was known to be a "safe" town/neighborhood.

With that he headed to see his lover.

-time skip-

Reki shivered, as he held his stomach in hunger. He always consumed lots of food a day so not having food the whole day made him feel queasy.

Suddenly he heard the door creak open. There stood Langa with a worried look as he raced down the stairs with a plastic bag that seemed to hold amount of items.

Langa laid the bag down near the bed as he held Reki close to him. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Langa repeated as his hold tightened.

Reki froze noticing fresh blood on Langa's outfit. "W-what have you b-been doing the whole day?" Reki stuttered in fear, his body shaking with the thought of Langa hurting someone.

"Are you worried? It's ok, I'm here now." Langa avoided the question. "Langa... what did you do?" Reki asked again with a more stern tone.

"I don't think you should worry about that, darling. You must be hungry right?" Langa cooed, holding his face gently.

"Langa!" Reki yelled, Langa's sweet smile turned into a frown. Langa stood up as he neared the bag with items, he took out a tray of food that he got from the convenience store. He opened it up and brought it towards Reki.

It scared the red-haired male how he had not replied back. "Open your mouth, Reki. Since you can't eat with your hands tied behind your back, I'll help you." Langa tilted his head and smiled.

"I won't open my mouth until you tell me what you did. What's with the blood on your shirt?" Reki asked for the nth time.

"I just hurt myself a bit." Reki didn't believe it, why should he?

"Reki.. your starting to piss me off okay? So stop being so disobedient." Langa growled as he shoved the food into Reki's mouth causing him to choke it out.

As Reki coughed more and more, Langa realized what he had done. He ran to get water and brought it back down for him to drink.

Langa clenched his fist, as his head dropped down low. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you.. I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to yell. I love you so much Reki, I won't do it again." Langa muttered as tears fell down his eyes.

He never wanted to hurt Reki at all, he just didn't want to him the truth and Reki was driving him too spill it out and he couldn't do that or else Reki would hate him.

Reki seemed to be shocked a bit, he opened his mouth to say something but decided to stay quiet.

Suddenly, Langa grabbed Reki. His hands weaving through the man's red hair, his face snuggling up the crook of Reki's neck.

Langa lifted his head up to lay a kiss on Reki's forehead. Reki blushed a tiny bit, but he didn't want to fall in love with someone who kidnapped him.

"I'm sorry, I'm selfish. I cant live without you Reki. When you told me you wanted a break, I didn't think I could handle a day without you. I took matters into my own hands because my love for you had grown so much to the point I couldn't have anyone dare to steal you away from me. I was afraid, and now I've locked you up.. I truly do love you though. I'm scared.. I'm scared you might leave me." Langa broke down crying, Reki looked down at him pitifully, he wanted to reach down to the man and calm him down but he couldn't with his hands tied up like this.

"I must admit that I despise you right now, but you didn't have to go that far to get me to love you back. You don't need to try so hard.." Reki admitted, looking down at the man with pity.

Langa looked up as there eyes locked with one another. Snowy crystal blue eyes and fiery glazing orange orbs, it was definitely a mess the two clashing with one another, but with time the two would settle into peace.

"I killed Mika."