Byun Baekhyun Werewolf Transformation (EXO)

Baekhyun was going home after shooting his music video for Bambi this night was not like any other.

Earlier that night:

Baekhyun has always kept his secret safe. No one knew but tonight he had to shoot the outside scenes for his music video. He thanked that the skies were cloudy.

As he was getting ready putting on his suit and black gloves he felt a pain in his hand.
"Shit" Baekhyun thought, he thought he was going to transform there. He tried to hold it back as much as he could.

As he finished getting his outfit ready he went to film the scenes. Baekhyun kept thinking
"Why did my video have to be a night shoot?"
The company wouldn't delay it so it could be filmed another day to avoid what would happen to him tonight.

Baekhyun finally finished shooting the scenes it was still cloudy and raining. He left the the shoot before anyone noticed still wearing his outfit for the video.

As Baekhyun ran he kept wincing at the pain as the wind and rain hit his face. He just kept running until he was out of breath. He stopped and gripped his knees to catch his breath.

While he stood there he began to feel weird so he raised his head to look at the sky and saw the clouds move away from where they covered the moon. Baekhyun's eyes grew wide as he noticed the full moon that looked so big in the black night.

The rain was still falling as Baekhyun dropped to his knees and his hands hit the floor. Baekhyun began to groan and moan as his body was about to experience extreme pain.

Baekhyun closed his eyes wanting it to be over quickly but he knew it would take some time.

The transformation began at his feet and legs, Baekhyun yelled as he feet and toes began to grow and push against his shoes. Baekhyun tried to get the shoes off so they didn't split but it was too late as his feet grew bigger and longer as they bust through the seams of his shoes.
"FUCK" Baekhyun yelled again.
As he kept looking at his feet, his toenails began to grow, lengthen and become sharp. Baekhyun just moaned while seeing this.

Baekhyun continued to watch as his feet became hairy with fur and grew up his legs. Baekhyun tried to undress but the transformation was happening faster as he struggled.

He felt like he was being pricked with needles and the fur grew out of his legs and grew thicker and was splitting his suit pants. Baekhyun couldn't do nothing except groan and moan because of the pain.

Baekhyun felt like his body was on fire as the bones all over his body, mainly his spine, broke and reformed.
His arms began to ache and he felt pain in his hands and fingers.

Baekhyun's shirt began to rip open, the stitches coming apart and the buttons popping off one by one, due to the rapidly growing fur on his body. Something on his head began to feel hot.

He raised his gloved hands to where his ears are and he felt them became furry and pointed. He gasped as the sounds around his grew sharp. The sound of his ripping clothes made him grit his teeth as it was unbearable to hear.

The pain ran down Baekhyun's arm as he felt more pricks as more fur grew and split the arms of his suit jacket. He kept his teeth gritted as he groaned. Baekhyun kept looking at his arms as he followed the fur growing on them.

The pain Baekhyun felt in his hands and fingers got worse as the transformation finally came to his hands. He felt the bones in his hands and fingers breaking and he brought his hands up to eye level and looked at them.

Baekhyun's long and slender fingers began to become longer and pushed against the tips of the gloves that covered his hands. Baekhyun continued to moan as his longer than normal fingers pushed out of the gloves and ripped them apart. The sound Baekhyun hated so much he yelled out every curse word under the sun.

Baekhyun's hands became to grow bigger, bigger than normal because Baekhyun knows he has really big hands, as they grew fur was covering his skin of his hands and grew up his fingers. Then Baekhyun's eyes fell upon his fingernails. His fingernails began to grow, lengthen and become sharp claws just like his toenails.
"NOT MY HANDS AND NAILS TOO" Baekhyun growled, as the transformation in his hands finished.

Baekhyun lost all power of speech as his vocal cords began to break and reform so he could only growl, groan and moan for the last part of the transformation.

Baekhyun began to cry over the pain but the worse part was about to come. Then end of the transformation, that means the face.

Baekhyun kept growling as his face grew and reform. His face grew fur and his nose changed to form a snout, his teeth grew sharp as his mouth change to a muzzle.
Baekhyun could do nothing now but keep growling.

As Baekhyun's eyes finally changed colour he lost all human consciousness and he was now in his animal state. No not just any animal. His wolf state.

Baekhyun ran off to his house to hide until he changed back in the morning.