𝕞𝕔 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝

Start from the beginning

(M/N) nodded in realization, smiling along with his friend. "That sounds fun."

"Naturally," Wilbur said. "We'll head in there when it gets dark. But during the day, we're just going to hang outside."

"Nice!" He exclaimed, watching Niki and Shelly play with (P/N). "Well, let's get ready to leave, shall we?"

---

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, (M/N)!!!!"

"(M/N)! CONGRATS BEING TWENTY YEARS OLD!"

"Wait, your real name is (M/N)?"

"Ranboo! Eret! Puffy!" He greeted the three streamers with a bright smile. "Thank you so much for meeting us!"

Ranboo shrugged. This was (M/N)'s the first time seeing him without the glasses or the mask, to be honest, he looked younger than he anticipated. Then again, the guy's a flipping minor. Puffy was just as imagined- so was Eret.

"(M/N)!"

He barely had time to turn around as three guys tackled him down to the ground.

One of them, being Alex, blew one of those birthday noisemakers in his face. Karl was in his Stitch onesie, and Nick had one of those stupid party hats. Even though they looked like kids, it had (M/N) laughing. 

"Happy birthday!" Alex said around his noisemaker. "Welcome to the twenty squad!"

"Took you long enough," Nick commented, though he was grinning widely.

Two other people looked down on him: Clay and Techno.

Techno jabbed a finger on his forehead. "I still haven't forgiven you about the MCC. But... happy birthday, I guess."

Clay shook his head at him, smiling. "Me neither, but do you see me grouching over it? No."

Nick, Alex, and Karl got off of (M/N) and helped him stand up, officially greeting the two. "Hey, guys! Clay, already seen you," He bit back a smile as the blonde's smile faltered. "And Techno, nice to meet you face-to-face!"

He grunted. "Same to you. I guess."

The (H/C) male sighed. "Well, that makes around.. two dozen people? Who else is here?"

"Phil, Sam, Callahan, Bad, Skeppy, and Connor," Clay listed off, then blinked. "Jeez- that's actually a lot of people."

"No kidding," Techno said. "You heard what we're going to do tonight?"

(M/N) grinned darkly. "Yep. Can't wait to sneak up on you guys."

Clay looked nervous. "You- you wouldn't would you?"

"It depends..."

"Oi! (M/N)!" Tommy walked up to them. "As much as I love torturing Dream, we've got stuff to do before tonight. Come on!"

"Like what?" He asked as he followed the blonde back to the main crowd, who were setting up for lunch.

"Well, Skeppy brought Spike Ball," He said, shoving his hands into his pockets. "And Tyler has this weird game that you sit under a lot of water balloons being held up by sticks, and everybody takes turns taking a stick out."

"Risky yet fun," (M/N) commented. "I would volunteer, but-."

"Great!" Tommy shouted, to his surprise. "Guys, we got our first sacrifice!"

It was hilarious when half of the people turned their heads simultaneously to him and Tommy: Tyler, Skeppy, Karl, Alex, Callahan, Darren, Schlatt, and Nick. He paled a little after seeing their expressions.