Chapter 1- Goku's Arrival

Note: I am a beginner/rookie and this is my first time writing a story so basically i have no experience. I am writing this story just to kill time😁😁😁.
So with that being said.....  Ehem ehem.... lets get started. And i aint good at grammar so pls forgive me.

"  " - talking
'.  '-thinking
______________________________________

The event takes place when Whis was training Goku in lord Beerus's planet, while this was happening (bisically Goku trading punches with Whis..... Of course Whis is holding back) Goku suddenly slipped his footing giving Whis the opening to land a clean hit in Goku's face sending him flying across a dozen of trees, Whis flew towards the direction where Goku was sent flying and saw Goku's unconscious body.

"Hmm.... I guess i went to far, i should have lessen my power" thought Whis.

Whis: "Well it is what it is....  and I think he will have a good zenkai boost when he wakes up".

And with that Whis carried Goku to one of the rooms in Lord Beeeru's house and placed him on the bed, and because Whis acknowledges Goku's hard work and devotion in mastering Ultra Instinct, he brought him alot of goodies( food) to replenish his energy when he wakes up.

Time skip: When goku was waking up

Goku's POV:

I was slowly waking up, i then leaned foward as i scratched the back of my head wondering why it hurt. I then remember the training that i had with Whis when he punched me in my face.
Goku:"man remembering that kinda reminds me of the pain when Whis punched in the face hehe". I said this smiling while scratching the back of my head.

End of Goku's POV

After Goku got out of his bed,  he did some stretching to complete his morning rountine. After that Goku was about to fly outside the window to tell Whis that he wants to rest but then Whis entered the room and told Goku that there is alot of food prepared for him. (note: Goku didn't sense or know where Whis was because he wasn't using his ability to sense ki)

After hearing what Whis said he immediately ran towards where the food was and when he arrived, he saw a mountain of pork and it was surrounded by different kinds of dishes on its side, his eyes was filled with happiness. Wasting no time Goku then sits down and starts to dig in.

Time skip of Goku having a good 30min of eating in heaven

After Goku finished eating he then told Whis that the food was soo yummy and thanked him at the same time. He then ask Whis if he could take a break from his training.

Whis then said "sure Goku knowing that you're very exhausted after training for 60 years"(note: in this story 100 years is equal to 1 year for a saiyan, that means they age slower than humans and demons/devils)

By this Goku was very happy and he let out a sigh of relief for letting him rest before thanking Whis.

Goku stood there and put two fingers in his forehead as i

But before Goku could use Instant Transmission to go to Earth by sensing Vegeta's high ki. Whis added up something that made Goku stop. 

Whis said to Goku "Oh Goku if I may suggest, I have something in mind that you might like" Whis said while smiling.

Goku: "Oh and what is it whis?"
Goku said with a curious look on its face.

​Whis: Hmmm...how about you go for an adventure towards an unknown land.

Goku with an excited expression said "YES!!! "

But also Goku with a curious face said "What do you mean by an unknown land Whis? You know you can just tell me whats living in that world by using your staff, Right?"

Whis: "Hai, but it be better if you know it your self, plus it will be lot more exciting to discover things unknown to you right? "
Whis said with a smile holding his staff.

Goku: "Hmm...you know Whis youre right, its alot more exciting to discover things by yourself heck there might even be someone stronger than me in that planet, man i cant wait this is getting me pumped up." Goku said with excitement in his face." So Whis am i ready to go or what? Do i need to do something to travel there? ".

Whis: "Nope, you are ready to go any time. "
Whis said calmly.

Goku:" Alright! Ok then im ready Whis." Goku said as a smile grows on his face.

Whis:"hmmm... are you not going to tell vegeta or your family that you'll be gone for a while." Whis said.

Goku:"not really, i mean i already told chichi about me going to train with you on lord Beerus's planet sooo.... Ya, im ready to go."

Whis:" well then good luck on your trip Goku.
Whis said woth a smile.

ALRIGHT!! Goku said.

Whis then taps the ground twice with his staff  and then seconds later Goku was covered with a blinding light as Goku ascends to the sky.

Vegeta and Beerus POV

Beerus: " Is that all you've got saiyan prince, hah you didn't even put a scratch on me."  Beerus said mocking Vegeta.

Vegeta:" errrrrrrrr, 'you moron of a cat' im just getting starte-'

At this point they notice a light ascending towards the sky as it vanished.

Vegeta:' what the was that kakarot-'

Before vegeta could finish thinking he was met by a fist that sends him crashing a cross the battlefield.

Beerus: " Dont let you guard down on me saiyan." Beerus said glaring on Vegeta.

"Eeeer"

And the fight continues.

​End of POV

Goku's POV

​After a long ass travel, i didnt notice that i arrived and was send crashing on a mountain top.

I then got up while blowing the dust off my clothes and then...

Goku:"WHOA...

Thank you and sorry for the wrong grammar.