"Haru," She whined out. I turned my head to face her while still resting on her desk. "Yes?" I asked as I waited for her to respond.

"Why can't the two guys just be together, the girl just had to swoop in and make it look like the guy was cheating on the other guy," Yachi said as a river of tears ran down her face.

I raised an eyebrow as I stopped resting on the desk and rested my cheek on my palm. "Is that a boy love book?" I asked her which made her stiffened up.

"W-Well, S-Sorry if you don't sup-support boy love that's totally fine-"

"No, I support it. I mean, love is love," I stated as I leaned on my chair and placed my headphones on my neck.

"Are you part of the rainbow community, Haru?" Yachi asked, I nodded my head as I yawned.

"Yeah, How about you, Hitoka?" I asked her as I crossed my arms.

"I think so, I think I'm bisexual. I-If I'm not then I'm an Ally," She said as she nervously rubbed the back of her neck. "How about you, Haru?" She asked quickly, averting the topic to me.

"Oh me? I'm confused about being bisexual, pansexual, and omnisexual but I'm not straight-straight, do you get me?" I stated nonchalantly while she sat there with wide eyes.

She nodded her head enthusiastically before freezing on her spot.

"I- I..." She started which spiked my anxiety. "Hitoka-chan?" I asked her with a concerned expression.

"I didn't think that you'd be so open about it, Haru-chan!" She said as she harshly shook my figure front and back, creating quite a scene. "EH!?" I exclaimed as she cried.

"Hitoka, calm down!" I exclaimed but she seemed deft to my words. 'Oh god,' I thought as I felt my soul leave my body.

It was supposed to be the last period but according to a faculty member, we aren't supposed to leave until it was the official dismissal so we had free time until the end of class.

"C-Class pres, help," I croaked out. The class president,  Asato Nana, was writing notes turned to us, and felt her soul leave her body.

"Yachi-san! Please let go of Fumiko," She exclaimed as she tried pulling Yachi away from me.

"Wh-Why are you crying, Yachi-san?" The vice president, Masahiko Isobe, asked as he tried to calm her down.

Yachi abruptly turned to them, "Because Haruko is so open about her sexuality and her feelings," She stated as she tried to calm down.

The vice president and the president stood there, face blank while they have dots for eyes. I thanked the heavens that everything was finally over.

"Fumiko!!! We're so proud of you!!!" The class exclaimed as they rushed to me with tears in their eyes.

'I thanked them too soon-'

"This is bad," I said to myself as I abruptly stood up from my seat and ran outside of the classroom.

'To think that the highest level of the college preparatory class would be this chaotic is unbelievable,' I thought as I tried to outrun them.

Unfortunately for me, Atsumori was part of the track team and managed to wrap his arms around my waist.

"Miko! Why didn't you tell me! I thought we were friends!" He exclaimed with crocodile tears running down his cheeks.

We fell to the ground and my hood dropped further to my face, making me blind to the things happening around me.

Soon enough, the others caught up and smothered me with tears and cries. "OI!" The class secretary, Igarashi Akio, exclaimed and bonked the president's head. "You idiots were supposed to do one thing!"