"you're not even that good. i bet you're loose anyways." he stands up and walks away.

"loose anyways? what does that mean?" she whispers to herself.

then it clicked. we'll sort off, she thinks she knows the meaning but it's troy, it had to be.

"asshole." she mutters, storming off.

"el!" mike runs towards her.

"leave me alone." she whispers, grabbing her bike and hoping on.

"are you okay?" he asks her out of concern.

"no." she sighs before riding off.

"el!" he shouts after her as she ignores him.

she breathes heavily.

she did not just break his arm. she did not just flipped him over. she did not just punch him and stacy.

she did not just show everyone her skills.

everyone is going to stare.

everyone is going to question.

everyone will find out about her past.

everyone will.

she arrives at the cabin, rushing in and to her room to grab a bag before she takes off into the woods.

arriving at the spot with the 2 lonely trees, she sets the bag down and opens it.

kai.

that's what it wrote on the bag.

she takes out the knifes in the bag, leaving the guns and other weapons in it so no one would see.

"asshole!" she throws one of the knifes at the tree.

"y-you left me here by myself!" she throws another one to let out all of her emotions.

"you didn't bloody wait for me!" she screams, "and i'm left alone to suffer!"

"why was it you and not me..." she sighs, dropping to the floor tiredly, "why was it not me!?"

she sobs quietly, "why didn't he shoot me? why didn't he kill me? if he did, you and mama wouldn't have died."

"it was all my fault." she sobs, "all my fault."

"i should have hung myself before. why did i back out? so stupid. i'm so stupid." she whispers to herself and slaps herself across the face. 

"el?" she hears mike shout

she looks up and then wipes her tears quickly just in case he actually finds her.

"el?" he asks again before he appears

"are you okay?" he walks towards her and kneels down besides her.

"no... it's all my fault." she whispers, looking up at him with glassy eyes.

"what is, el?" he hugs her as she sobs into his shoulder.