the rumor

It was the first day of school after spring break.

7:43 am

George got up by a beeping alarm and threw it across the room. He got up the bed and picked up a black crop top hoodie and a white turtle neck. Then he god black sweat pants. He grabbed his back pack and ran out the door without eating breakfast.

"SHIT IM GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" george gasp

A while after running to school he made it in time to chill and talk with his friends in the hallway

He opend the school door and saw all eyes lay on him. He tried to find karl and Wilbur until he spotted them. He quickly speed walked to them while all the eyes layied on him while laughing.

"Why the fuck are people looking and laughing at me" said George

"Oh yea uh well there might be a rumor" karl said very softly

"WELL WHAT THE FUCK IS IT" George yelled out loud

"So well u like dream and u guys might be dating" wilbur said

"WHAT" George yelled

Dream walked quickly down the hall. George laid eyes on him. Dream was 6'3 blondish hair with emerald eyes (piss eyes for george😍). Dream grabbed george by the wrist and pulled him down the hall to the janitors closet. George was in shock and dident know what to do but let him control him. He slammed the door and and pinned him to the wall.

"Listen here bitch, this rumor that has been going around ur gonna stop or your gonna see whats gonna happing u cunt" dream spoke.

George was feeling very bold and went out with it

"Or what" george said.

Dream grabbed a pocket knife out of his back pocket and pulled it up to georges chin

"Or I'm going to tourter the living shit out of u, you got it" dream said in a deep hot voice.

George nodded. Dream let go and went out and slammed the door.

George found that hot he got butterflies in his stomach.