Chapter 4 - Alpha's daughter

Sam's POV

"You cheated!" Jason keep saying for the pass 2 hours and now we are in McDonalds for dinner, don't judge.

Yes I won,cause a smart person can still beat a skilled one. I played fair and I think he isn't skilled enough, maybe because he is on a team full of humans.

"Yeah, keep telling that to yourself" I said picking some fries. " How can you play so good, Who taught you?" Jason asked. "School.." I said not really interested. " Oh right, school. I nearly forgot that you went to a human university" he said. " So what else do you do? Any work?" I asked since I haven't spoke to him in like 2 months. " Well I play still in college taking General Psychology as a scholar and I soccer for the schools college team" he said. I was surprised I didn't took him for a counselor, psychologist or psychiatrist type of person.

" why psychology?" I asked. " I don't really know, maybe because it's fascinating to study human behavior. The way of thinking, our emotions and actions."he said smiling, I am actually happy for him.

" I think you don't really need a man in leading the pack?" He said, " I mean, you can lead the pack yourself you know". I thought of that but thinking of staying in a pack forever and sitting in an office for so many hours makes me feel sick. "I actually thought of that but the thing is I don't want to stay in the pack, I actually want to travel and live with the humans" I explained. He gave me a sympathetic smile, " Well think about it, isn't it better to train to be an alpha than to give it to your mate or some worse male wolf that isn't even your mate. You haven't even gave the pack a chance, they need a leader to protect them and I think you are perfect for that position" he said grabbing my hand.

He is actually right on the part that I didn't give even a chance of meeting the pack, I feel a bit guilty on that. I just thought of running away like a coward. "What if they don't accept me?" I'm worried. " You just have to show them that you deserve their respect. Your an Alpha's daughter, show them what you got and don't ever forget that the blood that runs through you is an Alpha's blood, a leaders ." He said.

" You'll be a amazing counselor,someday" I said to him. "Hopefully" he grin.

We returned to my house and its around 11 pm but the thing that confused me is that the house looks lifeless like no one is home, then it clicked.

" I think we arrived to the wrong place, lets go to CN pack" I said to Jason, " Aye Aye Captain" he saluted. The drive actually took 2 hours even if Jason was passing the speed limit, thank god it was already late.

"Thank you so much Jaz, if you weren't there. I think, running away forever would be my answer" I said honestly to him. I hugged him " I will always be there for you, your like my little sister" he squeezed me really tight. " I think I have to go Jaz, your squeezing me really tight" I said. Then he let go, " I would be a bit busy since 1st semester is about to end but call me anytime, I am now your personal counselor" he smiled. "Oh and your motorcycle was delivered at your home before lunch, I think your parents already brought it with them" and with that he speed away.

I saw a huge gate, I know this is it. I took my phone and dialect dad's number, I can't really mind link him since we aren't really in a pack and doing does ritual and sftuff before and I hardly let my wolf out, she is like part of my guts and conscience for now.

"I'm here" I said staring at the gates. "Where?" He asked, he can be really slow sometimes. " By the gates, do I just come in or I have to wait for someone to pick me up?" I said I don't want any commotion just because I entered without permission. "Its actually a long way if you walk, you want any company, I'll bring some, if you want?"he asked. "Nah don't bother I'll just walk in, I'll be there in 5 or so" then hung up.

I opened the gate resulting a loud sound, like its hardly opened and quite old. So much for a quiet entrance.

Authors Note

That's it! Another chapter done, Wew...

I'm excited for Sam to meet the pack.

Stay tune