He notices her stare at him and quickly scowls at her as if he was asking "what're you lookin' at bitch?"

She smiles. "Hah, not at all."

Mitsuki suddenly perks up. "Oh yeah! Katsuki c'mere." She orders as she grabs a chunk of old newspaper from the side of her chair. 

Bakugo grunts and walks over. "Ugh, what now?" 

"Some kid left this on the front porch." Mitsuki explains whilst handing the wrap to her son.

Bakugo snatches the item, y/n scooching next to him to see what is was.

He unwraps the first layer of newspaper.

"Hey blonde boy (n/n if she's there too),
Look what I found in mom's trunk.
Look familiar?
Kirishima."

Bakugo glares at the little note attached to the newspaper while y/n peers close over his shoulder, the boy flushing a little at the proximity. 

Bakugo groans in annoyance at the thought of Kirishima.

"Oh it's from Kiri." Y/n mutters.

The ash-blonde unravels the newspaper, revealing two dolls, the both of them eerily identical to y/n and Bakugo. 

Y/n's had all of her features, like her e/c eyes or her overalls. Bakugo's had everything from his raincoat to a set of red button eyes.

Bakugo turns and hands y/n's own doll to her. 

The duo look at each other in sync, both of their faces plastered with a slightly fearful mix of confusion. 

"What the fuck?"
"Watch your language Katsuki."
"What is this?"

Y/n narrowed her eyes at the lifeless doll, a small wave of uneasiness suddenly washing over her.

What if she was being watched? Who made the doll? Why is it here?

The young girl looks at Bakugo, who seems to be thinking the same thing. The both of them shared the same weirded out faces. 

"What's the kid's name anyway?" Mitsuki asks. 

Y/n holds the doll in her hand. "Kirishima. He's my best friend that lives in the area."

Bakugo scoffs. "Doesn't that idiot know we're waay too old for shitty dolls?"

✖ ✖ ✖

With both of their own dolls in their hands, Bakugo saunters through the hallway of the house.

Y/n decides to break the slightly awkward silence.

"Dontcha think that it's weird that these... dolls look exactly like us? And that there's two of them?" She asks.

Bakugo pauses and turns around. "As if I didn't think that already. Shitty hair couldn't have made them during the time it took for us to walk back down here."

Y/n stares at the figure in her hand. "Yeah, I guess it's just creeping me out a bit too much." She mutters with a nervous huff, trying to brush off the seriousness of her fear. 

Bakugo notices the tone in her voice. "I'm sure it's nothing, dumbass." He says with the slightest shard of a reassuring smile. 

"Pffft-" The girl snickers while covering her mouth.

"What're you laughing at you idiot?!!" Bakugo shouts at y/n. 

Y/n snickers. "Nothing!" She snorts. 

"SPIT IT OUT DUMBASS!" Bakugo barked, his hands ready to shake her shoulders into oblivion. 

"IM SO SORRY BUT YOU TRIED SMILING AND IT LOOKED LIKE A CONSTIPATED CLOWN AHAHA-"

Bakugo's eyes now turn to comical, angry slits. "SHUT UP YOU BITCH I DID NOT!!"

"YOU DIDDD LMAO-" Y/n screams, doubling over with her doll in her other hand. 

The ash-blonde grips his doll in his hand and glares at her.

"You done yet dipshit ?" He asks in a hushed and threatening tone.

'Oh shit that was hot-'

Y/n brushes off the thought and stands up straight, her face struggling to stay still without a chuckle. 

She looks into his raging eyes with a humoring smirk. He glares back into her eyes, trying to intimidate her but failing due to the flush on his cheeks. 

He flusters, not knowing what to do.

"What're you lookin' at, dumbass?!" He asks with a pout.

"Nothing..." she chuckles. "Why're you always so grouchy?" 

Bakugo looks genuinely offended. "I'm not grouchy!!"

"Pfft- yes you are." 

"Whatever, let's just go." He swerves around, leading towards the office area.