: new friends

― sweeter fluff begins at ": weird" chapter so hang tight

The sky stood cloudy and grey, leaving the atmosphere to be dull and silent. Not a single animal nor bird nestled in the black trees of the mountains. 

However, in the center of the bundle of mountains, lay a single pink house.

Counting in Russian pierced through the silent air as a tall man practiced his squats on the roof of the infamous blush-colored residence. 

From below, a moving truck backed into the entrance of the building. A single silver car honked at the moving truck and drove by, leaving the man on the roof to curse in Russian for throwing off his count. 

"Alright we're here."
"Time to muscle up."

The moving truck was pulled open with a creak and the movers started getting work, hauling in furniture of all sorts into the house. 

Soon finished with their jobs, one of the movers had the new resident sign a clipboard to quickly confirm their service. Despite the effort to insist, the mover was offered only a dollar. 

He groaned and trudged back to the truck, allowing them to drive away. 

Outside the house, a nearby door creaked open, startling a black cat away into the forest. 

There stood a young boy with ash-blonde hair, a yellow raincoat, ripped black jeans, and rubber boots. A pout shone on the boys face as he looked angrily around. 

"So fucking bleak...."

He trudged down the steps of the platform with his hands in the pockets of his raincoat. To him the garden ahead of him looked bleak and shriveled. 

With a frown on his face, he continued down the dirty path and onto the large yet boring garden.

Blankly, he spotted a random bush with reddish leaves. Pausing at it, he tugged a branch out from the core of the lonely bush and pinched off the leaves. 

Half pretending to be a witch, he grasped the branch and both hands and playfully twisted the branch to "pull" him into the gates of the garden. 

He had forgot about his pouty demeanor for a moment, no one was there to watch him anyways.

Silently, a black cat followed far behind him as he absentmindedly walked through the stone path of garden, his new dowsing rod still in hand. He trotted across the border of a deep cavity meant for water, allowing his rod to guide him to wherever he needed to. 

Slowing down at the top of a grassy hill, he paused at a sudden tumble of rocks to his feet. The boy automatically frowned and his eyes squinted at the rocks.

"Who the fuck is up there?!" He shouted.

A cat suddenly emerged from behind and onto the bunch of rocks. Before the boy could even speak, the cat sprinted down the dirt path.

"GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKING PUSSY!" The boy screamed as he started sprinting after the cat.

Speedier than ever, he ran after the cat with a deathly grip on his stick, stepping through a block of rocks and a dark and dead orchard. 

Eventually, the cat disappeared out of sight, leaving the boy to pause at a ring of mushrooms and look around aggressively for the cat that pissed him off. 

MEOWW!

"AUGHH!" 

The boy flinched and glared behind him, the cat standing on top of an old tree stump. His eyes narrowed and an angry frown plastered on his face.