4

I follow him inside and see Nate making popcorn and burning it and Sam quickly picking up the weed stuff. "Hey what room y'all so long??" Nate yelled, "oh uh, my car was acting funny, I had to try to check it out. It's good now." Gilinsky says setting his coat down on the couch and walking over to Sam to help him.

I walk over to Nate and end up taking over cause he burnt most of it. "Burnt popcorn is not good Nathan." I smile, making him glare. I finish up making it and Nate pulls a bottle of wine and some glasses and we sit around the table relaxing and talking, "now you can actually drink at the table." Sam jokes. "Ha ha. Funny." I tease him. "But. Speaking of, I do turn 20 in a few weeks." I smile. "Fancy. What are you doing for it?" Nate smiles taking a sip. " I was thinking maybe our whole group could go on a trip. Like even invite Taylor, Nash, everyone." I smile getting a little excited. "Mhm and where too?" "What about Hawaii?" I say loudly. "Shoot I mean sounds like a deal breaker to me." Nate smiles. "Sounds like fun." Gilinsky grins and takes a huge sip before adding more in his cup.

GC-

Hayden- HEY GUYS! My birthday is just around the corner and I was thinking all of us could fly out to Hawaii for my birthday!?! Who's in.

Nate- me

Sam- me too

G- yep

J- ofc! Sounds fun.

Taylor- hell yea

Nash- umm yes!

We all hung out and drank some more, " alright, I'm feeling a little tipsy, I think imma head home." I say. "Re say that sentence and tell me if that sounds like a good idea still." Sam glares at me. "You can stay here. You can sleep in my bed, I can sleep on the couch." He smiles. "No, no I don't wanna take your bed up." I say. "I can sleep on the couch." I say. "You sure.. really it's fine." He insists but I tell him it's fine. I go and lay in the couch and Nate and Sam end up heading up stairs to their rooms.

"You know, we could just share the guest bed room." G says coming over and leaning on the couch. "G, we kissed. I am not sleeping with you." I look at him and smile teasing him. "Okay, you know it's not like that." He rolls his eyes. I sigh and stand up and walk to the guest bedroom with G. "But I do need the damn dress off." I say and ask for him to un do the back. I feel his tense warm hands glide along my back and down my spine.

I already had spandex on from under my dress, I smile and just have my bra on, and I go over and get under the covers. We lay there separated from each other for a while, and I lay there quite awake watching the time go by. It was around 2am. When I feel jacks warm chest press against my bare back, and his arm wrapped around my waist pulling me closer towards him giving me butterflies.

I tense up for a minute , till I hear him let out a comforting sigh. I relax and fall asleep quite quickly after that.

I wake up and look at the clock and see it's almost noon. We are still laying in the same position as I fell asleep in, and i feel a sense of comfort. I roll over so I'm face to face with him. He's sleeping heavily. I contemplate kissing him, because it was one time, what if it doesn't really mean anything. I lay there till I get the courage to softly peck his lips like it was an every day thing. He starts to wake up , and he kind of grins and tightens his grip on my waist. He looks down at me and kisses me once again, " good morning baby girl." He says with his raspy morning voice. Thoughts swarmed my head like the butterfly's filling my stomach. "Good morning." I finally say back.

"I should probably leave the room so they don't know I was in here." I say starting to sit up. "No stay here just a little longer." He says pulling me back. "But what about Sam and Nate?" I ask "they don't wake up till around 2-3 in the afternoon when they're like this." "Okay.." I say and lay back down and cuddle up to jack. "Jack.." "hmm." He says half falling back asleep. "What does this mean." I ask "what?" "Towards us." "We have a thing, not an official thing. But a thing right now." He says.

It hits 1:30 and jacks back asleep. I stand up and throw the shirt he had on and went out to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water and sit at the bar. I take an Advil when I hear steps down the stairs. "Good morning beautiful." Sam smiles. "Good morning Sammy." I smile back. "Is that, jacks shirt?" He asks. "Oh, uh yeah. I took it so I didn't have to wear my dress to bed." I say, he nods. "So we leave in a few days to Hawaii. Do not forget our plane leaves at 3am." I say. " okay." "Imma tell Nate too just in case" I tease. And he scoffs laughing and rolling his eyes.

I go up and softly knock on nates door and I got nothing, I slightly open the door and see him passed out his bed, almost snoring. I walk all the way in and shut the door and lay next to him. "Hey ." I say softly shaking him "hmm." He groans. "Wanna go get some food or something." I ask smiling. "Mhm." He groans, "Nathan. Are you even fully awake?" I ask kinda laughing, "I am now." He groans and rubs his eyes. " okay, call you Nathan and you wake up." I laugh and as soon as I said that his hand connected to my side and he shoved me making me fall off his bed.

"Um, ow!" I yell laughing from on the ground. I look over and see Nathan's head popping over the bed. "Don't call me that." He laughs." I groan and stand up. "Be down in a few minutes. Love youuu." He yells as I walk out. I see Sam in the living room so I walk to the guest room and also see G passed out in the same place I left him. I lay down next to him. "Hey sleepy head." I smile brushing his messy brown hair out of his face. "What." He groans, "you boys are so moany and groany." I tease. "We're gonna go get food. Wanna come." I ask. He slightly nods and stretch's his arms out and let's his one flop down to place over me. "Jack no, don't fall back asleep. Come onnnn" I laugh. "Okay. Okay."