Chapter 6: The Meeting (2)

My Pov

At The Butterfly Mansion 

Everyone was shock when all the demon slayers and the hashiras appeared in front of them with blood and bruises all over their bodies. They've been treated, but it will take a month for them to be fully healed and take some missions. After the Kakushi reported it, the hashiras bacame more confused. Who is the demon that can successfully beat up 2 hashiras? There is only one thing that's on their minds...an upper moon ....or Muzan himself....

___---~~*~~---___

A week Later

"I deeply apologize for calling you even though you're still recovering" Ubuyashiki san said "yes. We will now report what happened. The upper moon 2 is the one who's guarding the village, he also seems to know about the twin. And It seems he's protecting something from there... We fought with him. He is very strong, He can easily dodge our attack...I also can see that he's still not giving his full power and is just playing with us" Sanemi san said

  " Ara ara~ he might be really strong for Sanemi san to praise him this much!" Shinobu san said "Yes! However! He is not the one who wounded us!" Kyojuro san exclaimed "Yes. It all started when a kid from the village appeared. He seems to know something about the demon twin. When the kid got scared, a bell suddenly appeared in front of him" Sanemi san added that made the hashiras even more confused 

"Demon Twin? Why do they sound familiar?" Muichiro san said. This shock the hashiras and Ubuyashiki. 'Does he know them!?' They thought "Tokito san, may I talk to you later?" Shinobu san ask and Muichiro san replied with a nod...

"..."

"... And it also seems that the bell is somehow connected from the demon twin! But The Upper Moon Two tried to stop him from ringing the bell!" Kyojuro san continued "Yes, even so, the kid already ranged the bell" Sanemi san said "The bell then dissapeared after being ringed. The atmosphere suddenly began to change and it became windy and foggy... the fog disappeared and we saw 2 demons standing infront of us that is wearing a Kitsune Masks. I assume its the demon twin that were looking for... they seem to be mad at something... They said something that we didn't quite hear and In a split of seconds, we are fully covered in blood and is wounded, however, Instead of killing us, they just wounded us without even hitting our vital point. Were also surprised for the reason a Magic Circle appeared above us, in a blink of an eye, were already standing at the butterfly mansion" Sanemi san finished but feel like forgetting something... Something important..."Ara ara~ I never thought that Shinazugawa san can be this serious and detailed when reporting"

"I forgot! The upper moon 2 called them Tanjiro and Nezuko!" Kyojuro san reminded. 

"Tanjiro? Nezuko? Who are- ah..." An images appeared in Muichiro san's mind "Tokito san!? Are you crying!?" Mitsuri san sh- ask "Huh?...... I am?" Muichiro san touch his face while the tears are still falling nonstop "Do you perhaps know this twin?" Shinobu san ask with a smile "I...dont know.. Its just....Some images appeared in my mind..." "I see... Then what are the images you saw? Can you explain it?" Shinobu san ask "Three people... The one look just like me.. And the other two...are demons.." "Very well then, Thank you for your cooperation, The meeting en-" Ubuyashiki san got cut "ack!  k-kamado? E-eyes?" Muichiro san said with his hand on his head before he collapse... The master's eyes widened for a moment, he remembered about their clan and the prophecy and smiled "I see... I guess the war will end soon....very..soon..." 

___---~~*~~---___

A day after

"Hi hi~ are you awake?" Shinobu san asks "yes" Muichiro san replied "Do you remember anything that happened?" "What do you mean?" Muichiro san then tilted his head "I see, then does the name 'Tanjiro' and 'Nezuko' trigger you?" "Huh- Ack!" Muichiro san shout in pain

  "Hmm, I see.. Then, do you remember them?"

 "...a bit.." 

"What do you remember about them?"

 "They're my friends.... Who's...greatly close to Kibutsuji Muzan"

 "...then do you know their upper moon rank?" 

"...I know their rank...and they're not an upper moon..." 

"....What do you mean?" 

"....t..they're the only weakness of the demon king" Muichiro san hesitantly answered 

"What're their ranks then?" 

"......A-Ace...they're far more dangerous and strong than the upper moons...." 

"...Then how'd you know about them?" Shinobu san ask suspiciously 

"I told you, they're my and my brother's best friends..." 

"Why and how did you befriend a high ranking demon?"

".....I can tell them right? I mean, It dont have any important informations .....When we arrive at home, we saw them sleeping soundly in our house. We tried to wake them up but we failed..when brother is about to kill them when we found out they're demons, a door suddenly appeared and a demon who I believe is the upper moon 1 choke us to death...And when were about to lose hope and is scared, a bell appeared In front of us..and of course, we dont have a choice to ring it. And so, the hand that is chocking us got sliced..and the demon then apologize. He also reported that we tried to kill them, we thought we'll die... But instead, he said that any human will do the same knowing that their demons. And thats how we met them"

"...I see. Thank you for that detailed information. You can now rest" 

".....Yes..."

"Oh! And be ready for the evening. We will attack them..." 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm sorry if its shorter. Thank you for reading! Have A Nice Day! 

I'm sorry...I forgot to give it a tittle... Yeah....

Bye!