Part 4

"You know where she is?" Niklaus says. "Yes. You can't come with me. She will kill you. I have to go alone. She's going to kill me, but it's okay" I say. "Your not going to die. You are not going" Marcel says. "I agree with Marcel" Niklaus says. "You weren't dead. You don't know what she said to me. YOU don't decide what I do, and YOU definitely don't know what she has bloody planned" I angerly scream. Everyone looks shocked. "You all are going to listen to me if you want me and Kol back" I say.

"Now when I die. Freya will know where I died and where I went. Hopefully I killed her, but if not Freya will know. Now, when I'm dead Freya can contact me. Tell her to bring Kol back first. She has to bring Kol back for this to work. Then I'll go next. There's no way it wont work" I say. Elijah comes up to me and gives me one last hug. I go up to Marcel. "If I don't make it, do it without me" I whisper. He knew what I meant. He hugged me. Rebekah hugged me goodbye, so did Niklaus. Freya comes and hugs me too. I wave goodbye and left.

I get to where Esther is. "Hello Grace" Esther says. "Hello Esther" I say. "Are you ready for this" she says. I nod. WE start fighting. She has powers which makes it easier for her. "AHHHHH" I scream. She stabbed me. I take the stake out. I take the knife from my pocket that Freya made a while back. I stab her in the heart. She looks me in the eye while she dies. She lays on the floor and her body starts disappearing. A sharp pain comes from where she staked me. I drop to the ground. I didn't notice what stake she has used. I die.

I wake up in the cemetery. I see Kol. I smile and hug him again. " I would never leave you here" I whisper in his ear. He smiles. "Oh Grace, everything has to be done your way" he laughs. "Freya will bring you back first. If I don't make it, tell everyone I love them. Please" I ask. "What do you mean. You'll make it with me. Right?" he says. I nod no. I knew I was never going to make it back. "I love you Kol Mikaelson" I say. I kiss him on the lips. He tears up. "I love you" he says. He disappears. It worked. 

In the Mikaelson compound---

"KOL!" Rebekah excitingly says. She hugs Kol. "Grace isn't coming back" he says. Everyone looks up at him. "What? No, Freya is brining her back now" Elijah says. "No. Grace knew only 1 person could come back. She make Freya bring me back first because she didn't want you you all to be sad that I was dead" Kol sadly says. "NO SHE CAN'T BE DEAD. FREYA TRY MORE BLOODY SPELLS" Niklaus yells. "Grace was right, only 1 person can come back" Freya says. "No" Elijah mumbles. He sits on the ground. "She wanted me to tell you all that she loves you" Kol says. Everyone starts crying. "Me Grace and Lucian were planning something. But she didn't want me to stop it because she was dead" Marcel says. Marcel gets down on his knee and faces Rebekah. 

He takes a small box from his pocket and opens it. "Rebekah Mikaelson, will you marry me?" Marcel says. Rebekah starts crying. In the box was a ring and the cure. "YES!" Rebekah says. "Grace has the cure safely tucked away for you since 1850" Marcel says. "Oh Grace" Rebekah cries. "She was our family's only hope" Elijah says.