𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔.

Start from the beginning

"We've gotta kill that centipede thing!!"

"But how? It survived that explosion just now," Levi said. "We need to kill Eren. You all understand by now, right? This nightmare won't ever end..."

"Father. I still have one thing left to do," Pieck said to her father.

"I'll be completing my mission, and Colt's too..." Falco said to his parents.

I turned to my Dad and faced him. "Sorry, Dad. I also have to go now."

"You've made me proud enough. And I've been blessed with a daughter like you. I understand that you still have more to do, but remember y/n... I love you."

I hugged my Dad one last time and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too," I said.

"Why? And how did... things turn out this way...?" Mikasa muttered, her head looking like it hurt again.

"Huh? What's that smoke?" We all said. Smoke was emitting from the shiny centipede thing below on the ground.

"Did it finally die?" Mikasa asked.

"That's not the smell of a dead Titan though..." Connie said. "Wait a minute... Isn't this... the same thing... that they did in Ragako Village?"

We all looked at each other in horror.

"Mikasa! Pieck! Y/n! Get on Falco! We're getting away from here!!" Levi said.

"Wait what?!" I looked at him in horror.

"Ackermans and anyone with Titan powers are an exception. You should know what you have to do."

"Wait -"

"No. This is too much for me to -"

"HURRY!!" Levi yelled.

I got on, trying to hold in my tears but it was no use. Mikasa grabbed Pieck as she reached her hand out to everyone we left behind.

I looked at Jean, Connie, Gabi, and my father one last time.

I started crying so badly. I love all of them so much...

I closed my eyes as I heard sounds of crumbling and roaring. I knew that if I opened them... I would see all of them as Pure Titans. I'm so close to breaking...

But I can't keep my eyes closed forever. I opened up them to pitifully watch Pure Titans jumping off the Fort to the shiny centipede.

Reiner, though injured in his Armored Titan form, stood ready to face all the Pure Titans coming his way.

This is hell... This is madness... This is so sad.

I hate this.

Reiner tried his best to stop the centipede but I recognized Jean, Connie, and Gabi's Titans in the crowd, and knew Reiner saw them. Heartbreaking.

I jumped off Falco's flying Titan with tears in my eyes as I spotted my Dad, and couldn't do anything but cry as I bit my hand to transform.