𝗶. 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲?

chapter one

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

chapter one

missed me?

━✧━

KLAUS OPENED ALARIC'S closet and scoffed, taking out two shirts

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

KLAUS OPENED ALARIC'S closet and scoffed, taking out two shirts. "Who is this guy Safari Sam?" He angled the two shirts towards the fearful doppelganger, mischief dancing in his eyes. "Okay, bad or badder?" He questioned her.

"The dark colours suit you better," Katherine answered quietly, placing her trembling hands under her thighs—attempting to hide her blatant fear from Klaus' gaze.

"Oh! Thank you honey," he mocked in fake gratitude. "Okay pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?"

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah," she explained warily. "You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house," Katherine finished with a sigh of defeat, looking away from the Mikaelson.

"Okay," he drawled out. "That dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah, that guy is a buzzkill," Klaus laughed thinking of his older brother.

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna," she informed him, another small sigh slipped from her lips as she anxiously tapped the heal of her stiletto against the hardwood floor.

"Right. Elena's aunt, for all the lies about Isobel. What else?" He rose his brows, needing to know more about a certain witch he had heard about, if she was as powerful as everyone had made her out to be, she'd be a problem.

He couldn't let problems get in the way of his ritual.

Not after he had waited this long.

"That's it," Katherine turned away, avoiding his curious gaze. She, surprisingly enough, liked the witch. Jordanna reminded her of herself in a way. She didn't want her to be in Klaus' bad books just like she was.

It was a fickle relationship between herself and Jordanna. She was the only one in Mystic Falls who liked her—or well, tolerated her. After knowing her for just short of three years they had became somewhat friends.

✓ | ¹𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀, klaus mikaelsonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें