Part 1

A man with long red hair with black eyes wearing a white jacket, red dress shirt, blue pants, black boots, and a yellow fedora with a red band on the hat is sitting in a chair and stares at 8 wanted posters. The man sighs.
???: So, they killed the Timberlord, Arzen, and dismantled the 8 Flames. I guess they do have the luck of the devil.
The man grips his fist and punches one of the wanted posters. The man gets up and walks towards a window.
???: But you won't beat me again, William D. Chapston!!!!
It then cuts to the wanted poster on the floor with the image of a slim man with long brown hair in a ponytail and a goatee wearing a bicorn hat, a blue dress shirt, a brown vest and wielding a flintlock pistol, a cutlass, and a sword (look up trevor for one piece dnd, the sword he wields is the sword I'm talking about).

 Chapston!!!!It then cuts to the wanted poster on the floor with the image of a slim man with long brown hair in a ponytail and a goatee wearing a bicorn hat, a blue dress shirt, a brown vest and wielding a flintlock pistol, a cutlass, and a sword...

The name on the poster saids "Wanted Dead or Alive: William D. Chapston. $320,000,000, Captain of the Devil's Luck Pirates".

(On the grandline)

William is sitting on a big ship with a bear head on the front. William sighs.
William: No marines, no pirates, and no assassins. What a good day.
???: Indeed captain! Look at all the fish I'm catching!!!
William turns to see a man with blonde hair and a scar under his right eye and is wearing gold armor with golden wolf heads on each shoulder, a shining sword in a scabard, a shield with a screaming purple face on it, and a fishing hat is holding a fishing pole. A name appears infront of him "Duros,first mate of the Devil's Luck Pirates, a bounty of $100,000,000". Next to Duros is a bunch of fish.
William: Oh, we'll be having a feast tonight!!! Gravy will be making that into something delicious.
Duros: Aye captain, it will be quite delicious. Don't you agree Cyril?
Duros looks to a young man with blue eyes and hair, wearing a white jacket with blue stripes, with his left arm gone and replaced with a water arm, and has a black trident on his back and is also holding a fishing pole. A name appears "Cyril, water boy of the Devil's Luck Pirates, no known bounty". Cyril nods his head.
Cyril: Y-y-yeah!! But I hope I can catch some fish as well.
Duros slaps Cyril on the back, almoat making Cyril fall into the water.
Duros: Don't worry my friend!!! As long as you try your best, all will be well.
William: And besides, we got enough fish so don't worry Cyril.
Cyril: O-o-ok. I'll try m-m-my best guys!
Duros: That's the spirit!!!
???: CHA-HA-HA-HA-HAD!!!! What's all the commotion up here about?!
A huge man with black hair and beard, an eyepatch covering his left eye, not wearing any shirt, wearing blue jeans and black boots with a great axe on his back, and also has a tiny octopus on his shoulder (the name is Yaki). A name appears in front of him "Ragnar, the shipwright of the Devil's Luck Pirates, a bounty of $150,000,000". A young girl with pink hair and eyes wearing a white sleeveless shirt, black gloves, black pants, and black boots is walking beside Ragnar. A name appears in front of her "Pearl, the MAD.G (Martial Artist Dragon Girl) of the Devil's Luck Pirates, bounty of $75,000,000".
Duros: Just trying to cheer up Cyril friend Ragnar.
Pearl: Really? Everything alright Cyril?
Cyril starts blushing.
Cyril: Y-y-y-y-yeah Pearl, I'm alright. Just trying to catch some fish.
Pearl: Oh cool, do your best.
Pearl smiles, which causes Cyril to blush harder. William looks up.
William: SEE ANYTHING VERONA?!
Up in the crows nest is a man with long silver hair, wearing black goggles, a black face mask, black sleeveless shirt, a black sleeveless long coat, black pants, and black boots and has a mechincal bird on his shoulder called Florence's Machine and is looking through a telescope. A name appears infront of the man "Verona, the navigator of the Devil's Luck Pirates, bounty of $100,000,000".
Verona: NO!!! BUT WE SHOULD BE ALMOST THERE!!!
William: *sighs* Well, that's reassuring.
Suddenly a man with white hair and a white mustache wearing clothing similar to Napoleon Bonaparte but with a clock theme, and has a rapier on his side appears from below deck. A name appears infront of him "Louis Le'Clock, the musician of the Devil's Luck Pirates, a bounty of $20".
Louis: Ah, Monsiur William!!! Our great chef Gravy has just told me that lunch is almost ready.
William: Oh really? Well, guess we better head down to eat.
Verona is looking through a telescope when he sees a small ship heading towards them. Verona then also sees the flag of the ship saids "Marines".
Verona: Uh, captain? We have a problem.
William looks up.
William: What is it?
Verona: A small navy vessel is heading our way.
William: How many people?!
Verona: 30 at most, could be more.
Ragnar: CHA-HA-HAD!!! Finally, some action!!
Ragnar's body starts growing brown fur and his face starts turning into half a bear. Pearl takes off her gloves to reveal that her hands turn into talons and scales and huge dragon wings appear on her back as black horns grow on the top of her head.
Cyril: We c-c-could try to not fight captain.
Duros: I agree with Cyril, we could try to avoid-
Suddenly a cannon ball sails straight at them.
William: You were saying?
Duros sighs and sets down his fishing pole.
Duros: So much for peaceful solutions. ZA WOLFO!!!!
A big muscular golden wolf man appears behind Duros and the wolf man grabs the cannon ball and tosses it to the side. Suddenly, a bunch of marines jump onto the crew's ship (the Yogi Pooh) as the marine ship pulls up next to them. Verona appears next to the others and aims a rifle at the marines.
Verona: What do we do captain?
William smirks. William pulls out a cutlass.
William: We defend our ship of course!
William raises his left hand and a roulette wheel appears on his hand.
William: Let's get them!!!