Once they were seated it looked like Octane and Mirage had a little argument going on until ultimately Mirage spoke into the microphone, effectively quieting the crowd.

"Thank you, thank you my amazing fans. Ahem, I mean, our amazing fans of course. Are we excited yet, because I sure am." He had a lopsided smile on his face. A bunch of applause and cheering followed.
"No need for your well received applause, though if you feel the need to applaud for me... us, you feel free. But you know, you really don't have to." More applause followed.

He sure loves the attention, you scoffed.

He glanced at Octane and you could see Lifeline rolling her eyes with a hint of a smile on her lips. You couldn't see Octane smile since he was wearing his battle attire, but you could practically feel the excitement rolling off of him. And of course if the tapping of his robotic foot was any indication...

Octane got close to the microphone. "Who's ready for the Octrain?"

If you thought the crowd was loud before, you had no idea what you were in for. You don't know if it was his antics, his skills in battle, or his Spanish accent that made him so loved by many.

The Q and A started and one by one some were chosen to ask them a question.

"Do you fancy any of the other legends?" The question was aimed at Gibraltar.

"Haha! Good question! But no, though I hold a lot of love for my brothers and sisters, I don't fancy anyone like that."

"How does it feel to be placed second?"

"Sour," Bangalore replies for everyone. "Sometimes you don't even know there is one other squad left besides your own, until you get eliminated. That's a very sour feeling."

"Caustic..." a guy starts very unsure, "do you really not care about life?"

"Hmm, you say that as if I kill just for the fun of it, but frankly I am not Revenant," he scoffed. "To answer your question with intelligence, I would do anything in the name of Science. If I am developing a toxic gas trap to use against the living, I will need life in order to test it. In that case, no, in the name of Science I do not care."

You made a mental note stating not to get comfortable around him. Ever.

"With all due respect, what made you want to join the games? I-I understand if you'd rather not answer!" The question was aimed at Bloodhound.

Their head tilted a little downwards and appeared to be thinking it through before they finally answered, "Destiny is a path that has already been laid out."

"Do you approve of the experiments with the faze runners?"

"I don't necessarily approve of it, but I am not against it either," Wraith replied. "If this knowledge falls into the wrong hands, it could easily be the end of all our planets. But I am eager to know about not only this power, but also myself. And both are connected." 

"Me me me me me me me!" Daisy all but prayed to herself as she wiggled her fingers in the air, scrunching up her eyes and puffing out her cheeks as she was hoping to get picked.

Her prayers were answered as she was one of the lucky ones in the room.

"Mirage," Daisy said her eyes sparkling once she got ahold of the microphone, " would you ever date a fan?"

"Absolutely. It would be cruel for me not to share me. I have so many of me I sometimes don't know what to do with myselfs. Haha, get it. Because... I can have duplicates... of myself."

You almost thought Faye and Daisy were going to faint as cheers filled the air.

A few more questioned followed before it was announced by Rampart there was time for one more. Eager hands shot up in the air begging to be picked.