Chapter 1

Natsumi was having a dream of her past again.

Dream
Natsumi was pacing around the outside of the cave where her mother Kushina was giving birth to her baby brother Naruto, "Are you ok? Your pacing back and forth Alpha-sama" asked a worried Eagle, "Yeah I'm just worried, what if Kurama sets himself free, it would be impossible to talk him out of destroying the village again," she said in worry, "I'm sure you'd be able to talk Kurama out of destroying Konoah again, out of all off us," said Eagle, "Mmm, maybe," said Natsumi.

"Natsumi go and hide Naruto back home now!" Yelled her father Minato. Without hesitation she teleported home and put Naruto in his new crib, "I'll be back soon," she whispered to Naruto. Minato went to Lord 3rd to ask some things of him scince he knew he wouldn't survive, "Lord 3rd I need you to promise me to look after my children. And from know on call Natsumi dragon, please," he asked his final wish, "of course," he said before Minato teleported home with his wife so she could see her son before he teleported both of them to Natsumi who was trying to calm down Kurama, "NATSUMI! come here we'll seal him in you and Naruto!" He yelled while she threw a thunder- god kunai to where they where. "You'll have the Yang side of Kurama," said with tears rolling down his and Kushina's face. After they finished the sealing they had already been stabbed by Kurama, "We want you and Naruto to know that we love you both very dearly and wish you two a bright futures, when you're all grown up we want you two to accomplish your dreams," said Kushina, "We love you Natsumi and Naruto," said at the same time, those were their last words before they died right in front off everyones eyes.

Kakashi went to go and comfort Natsumi, "Dragon, I'm truly sorry we couldn't save them." Said the 3rd Hokage while crying.

End of dream

Natsumi shot straight up fro bed. She was in a hotel room with her sensei, the legendary sannin Jiraya the toad sage, better get ready today's the end of my training of becoming the wolf and dragon sage, She thought while getting changed in the bathroom so that Pervy old sage couldn't see her naked body.

"We're here. You want to get some actual food before we the Hokage?" Asked Jiraya, "Yeah it's been so long scince we ate anything normal," answered Natsumi. "Lady Dragon! Your finally back after 8 years!" Yelled an exited
Kotetsu and Izumo in union, "Yes I am, it's good to see you two after all these years, well we better get going, see you guys around and when we do see each other again let's catch up," she said while walking away.

After they are a well deserved meal they headed for the Hokages office but was told he was at the academy, in the same place where she took the exam at the age of 5.

"I left a thunderstorm-spear there a long time ago; hang on sensei." She said before they teleported to the graduating class was with Lord 3rd.

"Alright everyone is here. Congratulations to you all for becoming genin! You know will be put into teams of 3 and you'll meet your sensei today. Team 10-" he was cut of by a bright light. Jiraya was looking around, "Did we come at the wrong time? Cause we could always come back later," he asked, "No, stay," said a baffled Saratobi while Natsumi was pulling out her thunderstorm-spear out of a wall nearby. "Natsumi!?" Yelled Naruto, Sasuke and Iruka in union, "your actually back. I missed you!" He yelled while takeling Natsumi into a hug that made her fall on her giant scroll, "OW! That hurts so much. Get of me Naruto of your going to crush me!" She yelled in anger as her hair was floating in 9 bunches and her eyes glowing. Naruto got off terrified while Jiraya was laughing. "When d-did you g-get back Natsumi?" Asked a terrified Iruka. "Not even half an hour ago," she said in a calm voice.

A/N: well that's it for the first chapter