wanted to die(boboiboy x fang)

More fang dark stories you want,

More fang dark stories you get...

________________________

Sounds of silent sobs filled around the dark house.....

Not even a single sound could be heard..... but sobs and little hiccups. ...

He left me ......alone.....

forever......

I feel hopeless..... nothing is left to lose.....

Looking at the frosted moonlight my eyes went watered .

"Wanna play fang?"

A voice called me from behind. I turned back to see a boy sitting beside and smiling at me. He look...... strange.... He was like....umm... Do I know him.....? Don't know.... but....

why is he here....?

"Hey,why are you sad?" He asked me with a beautiful smile.

I just looked at him confused."who are you...?" My voice seem to crack because of crying earlier.

"Oh,me? I am boboiboy, fang, I was asking why are you sad? Come,let's play."

I looked down and felt a tear fall from my eyes. "I don't feel good now....."

"Oh,so what were you going to do? Jump off that window?" The mysterious boy ask me,still voice was playful.

I just kept scilence but then I knew.... what he said was true...  I nodded slowly.

"Listen fang, dying isn't the answer to every pain...." He said.

I just fall on my knees."I don't have a reason to live now...why!? Why am I still alive!?" I started crying.

"Aww ....poor little kid... You don't have to stay alone... I'm here with you now."

"I..... I just want to be free..... I want to leave....." I said while crying.

"Pfft.... you know how interesting you are yourself?" He said as I looked at him.

"What do you mean?" I said,still cracked voice.

"I've seen many children.... but.....

...You are the most interesting soul I've ever met....."

I wiped away my tears and stopped there with full scilence.

There was scilence for a full minute.....

But he suddenly spoke up.

"Hey, you want to play? I have the most beautiful garden! You will sure love it." He said,seems like he wants to make me happy..... but...

Something tells me.......

Not to go.....

"No...... I'm fine.... alone......"