𝖝𝖛. 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿

✩┊# 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗦 ༻¨*

CHAPTER FIFTEEN❝ 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 ❞

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
❝ 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ROBERT STIRRED IN HIS SLEEP. His body ached. A pain that jabbed into his right rib, which caused his eyes to flash open. His hands clenched his side, a whimper escaping his lips. Once he glanced up, it registered that it was early morning and he still resided in Ivy Myung's apartment. Ivy laid fast asleep, on the other side of the couch.

      "Shit." He muttered under his breath. What should he do? Should he just leave? Should he wait until she woke up? The latter seemed like the better option.

      Rob went to turn his head but his neck throbbed. He let out a loud whine, which jolted Ivy awake. He met her gaze as he held onto his neck. "I am so sorry."

      Ivy shook her head, acknowledging that it was alright. She noticed his clenched neck and put two and two together. Without saying a word she hurried off to the bathroom. Under the sink was a heating pad, she pulled it out and set it on the counter. Ivy proceeded to brush her teeth before exiting the room and bringing Rob the warmer.

      "Here. Put this on your neck, it'll help."

      He smiled at her as he placed it at the nape of his neck after she had plugged it in. Ivy grabbed the television remote and switched it on. The news played and she made her way to the kitchen.

      "Would you like french toast?" Rob attempted to turn his neck but a yelp came out. He then called out a 'yes' and let her continue on. "You just woke up, you know. You shouldn't be this awake."

      She ignored him, just his presence made her antsy, so it did not take much out her to be this productive. Ivy began to prepare the meal. She heard Rob mumble a little saying to himself, which she assumed was the norm since he did not seem to acknowledge it afterwards. She took deep breaths, in pure awe that Rob was over at her apartment at that very moment.

      "I really am sorry about falling asleep last night." He felt guilty. It was not his place to stay the night.

      "Trust me, it's alright. After all, I fell asleep too. It's not all your fault."