i don't know, did i?

LANGAAA!<3
y/n i CANNOT with you.

ok?? lol.
sounds like a you problem.

~~

when langa responded, y/n simply left him on read.

soon enough y/n had to pee.

he didn't wanna wake miya up tho so he tried to scoot out from under him..

and well..

that didn't end so well.

"where are you going?" miya asked, with a slightly raspy voice, he sounded very sleepy but his voice was low and soft.

"i have to pee."

"you could've said 'i'm going to use the bathroom' i didn't need to know you had to pee!" miya turned his head and y/n shrugged and walked into miya's rest room.

3 minutes later y/n walked out miya's bathroom, without a shirt and cold hands.

"where did your shirt go?" miya asked as he watched tv.

"my sleeves got wet so i took it off and used it as a towel."

"y/n, we have TOWELS for a reason."

"yeah but they looked pretty... and i didn't wanna mess them up.."

"you know what.. just grab another one of my shirts and sit down."

y/n nodded and looked through miya's shirts and found a f/c (favorite color) one with a f/a (favorite animal) on it.

he put it on but it was oversized/tight/fit just right (you pick) cause him and miya wore the same size/ different sizes.

he sat in the bed and earned a petting from miya.

"good boy!" miya said with a smirk

"i'm not a dog.!" y/n said as he slapped miya's hand off him and got a facetime from langa.

miya answered his phone "why is langas name in your phone in all caps and with a heart?" miya said as he looked at y/n.

"cause he's my brother, and i love him? why else?"
y/n said as he laid back.

"aww!!" reki and langa said

"you was on the phone with him?! you dumbass!"
y/n shouted and pounced on miya.

"haah?! get off of me you damn dog!" miya yell and pushed y/n off the bed and langa laughed when he heard a 'thump'.

"i'm not a dog you fucking cat!" y/n said as he got up, rubbing his hair.

"no cursing, puppy." miya said with a smirk on his face.

"the same for you then, kitty." y/n said, also with a smirk on his face.

"i'm not a cat!"

"and i'm not a dog!"

y/n and miya looked at y/n's phone to see langa laying in between reki's legs. his head laying on reki's thigh while reki plays with langa's hair.

"that is the gayest shit i ever seen" miya said

"you never seen y/n?" langa said and reki started braiding his hair.