Author's Note 4

Bonjour! Hola! Hello! Happy Easter!

Let's get down to business. Should I spam-post some drafts? I've got a lot of drafts, I'm just not sure how good they are, and I have a fifteen hundred word story. Is anyone against one of that length, or would you rather I split it into two? Also, is anyone against the idea of Tubbo joining a school girls' volleyball team?

Does anyone have any fluff requests? I haven't posted much fluff beyond comfort fics or little happy moments, and I want to post something really wholesome. I just don't know what to write it about.
~*~
I feel like I haven't said thank you enough to you, lovelies. I want you to know that each of you are appreciated, and that I'm proud of all of you. You are the reason I keep writing and posting. I live for your little comments making a joke that ties in with the story or complimenting my writing skills, and seeing the number of votes and reads jump also makes me smile. I'm happy that you enjoy my content; it's really encouraging to me as an author. Don't feel pressured to vote or comment, though. I'm never going to ask for votes, and I don't want you to feel like you have to vote.

I'm sorry I don't interact with you all more, and I'll try to be more interactive more in the future! It's kinda crazy to me that I almost have more readers than people that live in my hometown. When I put it that way, it's kinda overwhelming.

That being said, if you ever wanna chat, don't be afraid to come say hello! You can always talk to me about whatever as long so long as you're comfortable. I never aim to make anyone feel uncomfortable, so I'm sorry if my notes are overbearing or my stories are a bit much.

If you want me to read some of your works, I'm happy to! Comment them off to the side, and I promise to come check them out! —————>

Thanks for sticking through this with me; I'm new to the app (about 3-4 months) and have been learning as I go. It's been fun! It's just I don't exactly know the "rules" as to posting, interacting, or things like that.

If you read this far, here's a cookie 🍪
(397 words)