Hyunjin's mind sparked an idea and his mouth opened before he could think about what he said. "I could hang out with you at the game, I do photography" Hyunjin blurted.

Seungmin and Jisung stared at Hyunjin like they just saw a ghost. Hyunjin was caught off guard too. "I mean sure if you want too" Jisung shrugged and tried to play it off cool.

"Great I'll pick you up?" Hyunjin asked as he wanted to go through with it. "Yeah... Give me your phone" Jisung said and Hyunjin handed Jisung his phone. "Here is my phone number and address, come at seven sharp" Jisung explained and then gave Hyunjin back his phone. "Okay cool" Hyunjin mumbled and looked at it.

Hyunjin was pretty excited but he didn't know how to explain to Jisung that he would be high and how he wanted Jisung to stay by his side tonight.

The time was nearing seven and Hyunjin was dressed comfortably still looking good. He got into his car and drove to the address he was given. "See you soon!" Jisung yelled at his family as he ran out the door.

Jisung hopped into the car and looked at Hyunjin and his surroundings. "Nice car," Jisung told Hyunjin. "Nice outfit," Hyunjin said as he checked out Jisung's outfit. "I like your face" Jisung blurted making Hyunjin blush.

"Uhmm, so I brought from Chan and Changbin" Hyunjin started saying. "Did you buy enough to share? they sell the best!" Jisung let out getting excited. That had caught Hyunjin off guard.

Hyunjin leaned over opening up the glove box and pulled out the little baggy of little strips. "Aw, they put cute little pictures on them this time," Jisung said and admired the smiley faces and trippy imagery. The strips looked like little stickers.

"Wait I can't get high I have to do the stupid photography" Jisung groaned and pouted. "I have a friend that could help us with that" Hyunjin asserted and was pulling up to the football field. Jisung got excited and they both got off the car.

"Two football tickets," Hyunjin said and paid for both him and Jisung. Jisung started getting a little skeptical of Hyunjin. "Do you see Felix anywhere?" Hyunjin asked. Jisung shook his head and looked around. "No, but I see two fucking liars!" Jisung yelled and was glaring holes at the two people making out under the bleachers.

Hyunjin looked over to where Jisung was looking it was Jeongin and Seungmin. "Oh look Felix and Minho joined them under there along with the two drug dealers" Hyunjin whispered. Hyunjin and Jisung ran over to the six boys.

"I'll give the camera to Felix," Hyunjin declared and got the camera stuff from Jisung. Hyunjin walked up to Felix. "I am on a date with Jisung, you will be taking pictures of the school's football team, you or Minho if not give it to that nerd" Hyunjin explained and shoved the camera into Felix's hands.

"Liars," Jisung yelled interrupting Jeongin and Seungmin's little session. "Also, I'm pretty sure I'm on a date because the guy I'm with won't stop paying for stuff even if I get my wallet out," Jisung explained shyly and blushed a little.

"Oh my god, who are you with," Seungmin asked and looked around. Hyunjin walked back over to Jisung and put his arm around Jisung's shoulders. "Ready?" He asked and smiled at them.

Jisung nodded and leaned against Hyunjin. "Bye, also your camera is with Felix!" Jisung yelled and walked off with Hyunjin leaving his friend shocked. "People are staring at us like we are aliens" Jisung mumbled and followed Hyunjin.

"Oh well, we are leaving anyways, look we can park the car up that hill, and still see the game from there," Hyunjin explained as they both go back into Hyunjin's car. Jisung agreed and Hyunjin drove off to park on the hill.