"And the three of us are coming too, whether you like it or not." Itona kicked open the door. Nagisa and Rio stood behind him. 

"Please think about this! You are being absolutely irrational!" Iida said. 

"Well, we didn't ask." Rio replied. "Anyways, the three of you, Bakugo, Izuku, and Kirishima. Meet us as the entrance of the hospital at 8 pm tonight." 

Surprisingly, they listened to her. 

=============

"You guys are here!" Rio smiled. It was actually 7:20 pm, but who cares. 

"How are we going to do this?" Izuku questioned.

"Ritsu was able to implant a tracking device in the Nomu last minute before it left, so we're going to follow it." Nagisa held up his phone, showing them a map. 

"Then stop the chit-chatting and go!" Bakugo yelled. 

"It's not that easy." Nagisa said. "First, we can't be recognized. Two, the location is a bit far from here. Not to mention how we might be caught by our teachers or something, especially that octopus." 

Bakugo rolled his eyes as he was dragged along to the train station, where they were to discuss a few things on the ride to the designated area. 

"So that's the game plan right?" Rio ran her fingers over the phone, after they finished discussing. They just hope that the passengers ignored Bakugo's yelling.

"It's really reliable to have you guys around." Izuku praised. 

They got off the train, and walked through the large streets filled with people. Following the route Ritsu made, they managed to avoid anything that would catch them attention. 

"Kirishima! Where are you going?!" Bakugo whisper-yelled. Kirishima wasn't listening to him, as if he was in a trance. He slowly walked a different direction, deeper into the alleyway.

Itona ran and hit his head, seemingly waking the redhead up. "Shinsou?" 

The purpled haired boy appeared. "Hi."

"What are you doing here?"

"I followed you."

"Dumb question. Why did you follow us?"

"Because I wanted to. Besides, Mr. Aizawa said to keep an eye on you troublemakers, but I'm also interested."

"Makes sense, welcome to the team."

'The heck? You're letting him in just like that?!'

Okay, so apparently, Itona and Shinsou were already friends, and they were just going to let him join like that? What the heck.....

Well, it wasn't the time to think about it too much. Above them was supposedly the room where the Nomus were, and hopefully their friends. 

Kirishima hoisted Itona up, who took a look at the small opening into the rundown building. 

"What the f***." It's not rare for Itona to cuss, but with expression? Yes.

"What did you see?" Kirishima strained out his words. 

"Brains floating in a tank, weird looking carcass kinda stuff, there's also greenish waters?" Rio and Izuku looked disgusted at the description. 

"So he wasn't wrong. Dang, I didn't think there would actually be the students here." 

Itona jumped down immediately, and they all looked around. 

"Above you, kids!"

Looking up, well, towards the roof of the building, there were around seven - no, nine people up there. Even in the darkness, they could tell they were all wearing some sort of mask and had a strip of what looked like red on the sleeve of their shirt. 

"Come down! We can't have a fair fight with you guys up there!" Rio called. 

A man adjusted his mask. "Nights are always the best. Anyways, we seriously need you to cooperate with us, so spare us a little time?"

"How about no?" Bakugo yelled. "Get the heck down here!"

He jumped down, and so did the other people. "This better? Oh, I see. You want an introduction."

"Can you read minds?" Kirishima looked impressed.

"Kinda? I mean, my quirk is something close to that. Name's Deuz, I'm like the leader of these peeps. Project R.E.D. Opus Special Squad 7, or just OS 7. That enough?" 

Nagisa flinched. "Project R.E.D.! So that's you guys...."

"Oh, so you have heard of us. We pride in being secretive, but I guess that just doesn't work these days." 

Meanwhile, Tenya and Momo were waiting at the entrance of the hospital, wondering where their classmates had gone. 

"Where are they?" Momo asked. 

"I knew it! They would not disrespect their teachers and fellow students!"