✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 ✰

Start from the beginning

I woke up, panting and with a high racing heart. I touched my mouth and vowed to still feel his touch. My chest hurts as if I had missed something again, but I didn't know what it was. Or why I want to go back to that memory so badly.

Today was Saturday, and again, I was going back to the asylum

Today was Saturday, and again, I was going back to the asylum. I just decided on wearing a simple outfit, like a red floral dress paired with a jean jacket. I wore my black boots and started to go to the asylum. 

My outfit:

 I will spend more time with Ashwin today, at the boss's own request, which made me wonder why, but again, I was not answered

 I will spend more time with Ashwin today, at the boss's own request, which made me wonder why, but again, I was not answered. I arrived at the main door of Waverly Hills and was greeted with a wave by one of the secretaries who quickly called me. 

"Hi, did something happen," I asked predicting the worst? 

"No, miss, everything is normal, but your boss has asked me to inform you that your patient, Ashwin Kumar has returned to the old room," he said and I raised an eyebrow. 

"And why this sudden change? Has it not been a week since Ashwin returned after he ran away and you want him to go back to the old room," I asked a little indignant. 

"Boss informed me that you could control him," he said whispering. 

"Control him," I laughed completely angry, but I sighed keeping calm. 

"What's going on with him anyway," he asked and that infuriated me to the core, how can he ask about Ashwin like that. 

"Excuse me," I asked politely. I hurriedly walked to Ashwin's room, when I reached the corridor that led to the place. I saw that there were guards and my boss there. I practically ran towards them to ask for explanations. 

"What is happening? Why did you bring him back to this room," I asked my boss directly. 

"Hello, dear. It seems that you're very active today, isn't it," he said as smiled, but seeing that I was still serious, he sighed and continued. 

"The management came to talk to me and they said that Ashwin's father admitted him here 1 year ago, as you already know," he said and I nodded my head, "They informed me that he has only one more year of hospitalization and after he is finished, he will be able to leave the asylum. Unless someone states he's not mentally able!"