CH 3 Fukurodani

Bokuto POV

I hit the ball perfectly, resulting in one of the best spikes I had ever done "AKAAAASHIII! THAT WAS GREAT WASN'T IT!?" "Sure" "Aww come on! It was better than normal though!" "I guess. Oh hey Sugawara. Who's the kid?"

(Y/N) POV

I saw someone come and talk to nii-chan. "This is (Y/N). She's my younger sister" another guy who kind of reminded me of an owl looked at me for a second before loudly saying, "THIS IS YOUR SISTER! SHE'S SO CUTE!! CAN I HOLD HER PLEASE?" "Maybe you guys should introduce yourselves first." The owl one went to get the rest of the team and they all started to introduce themselves.

"Tatsuki Washio"

"Yamato Sarukui"

"Akinori Konoha"

"Shuichi Anahori"

"Haruki Komi"

"Wataru Onaga"

"Keiji Akaashi"

"The one and only Kotaro Bokuto"

I pointed at Bokuto and said, "You remind me of an owl." He looked sad and everyone in the room sweatdropped. I looked around in confusion. "What?" Nii-chan started to speak. "(Y/N)-chan, let's not compare people to animals, okay?" I nodded. I walked over to Bokuto and saw him on the ground with anime tears coming out of his eyes. I stepped a little closer and hugged his arm cutely. He instantly cheered up and picked me up. He spun around with me while hugging me a little too tightly. "Bokuto, calm down you're going to hurt her." Akaashi had to step in to stop him. "Oh did I hurt you (Y/N)-chan?" "No" I smiled and giggled at him.

He continued to play with me for a while (while getting scolded by Akaashi every 10 seconds) Then I pointed to the floor and grabbed a volleyball. "You wanna play volleyball (Y/N)-chan?" "Yea! I wanna spike it!" "HEY! HEY! HEY! She knows what's good!" Bokuto grabbed the volleyball from me and asked me to show him how high I could jump. I jumped as high as my legs could take me. He looked surprised. "Wow (Y/N)-chan you can jump really high! Alright, get ready. I'm gonna set for you now" He threw the ball up and I jumped as high as I could and hit the ball as hard as I could too. I got a lot of praise from the team members and I felt really proud of myself. I continued to play different positions for a while until nii-chan decided someone decided to come in. He had light brown hair that looked really fluffy. He was whining about something to another person who looked annoyed. Akaashi took me and tried to keep me from seeing them. I saw them. I pointed to the floor. "No (Y/N)-chan" "Why?" He stayed silent. I pointed to the floor again and started to wiggle. He finally put me down and I wandered over to the new people. I looked at the one with light brown hair and tugged on his jacket. He looked down at me. I gestured to be picked up. He started to complain to the other one who he called Iwa-chan. "Please?"

I gave him the big eyes in hopes that he would give in. "What's your name?" I asked him that, hoping that I could try being cuter. He looked at Iwa-chan and looked back at me. "Tooru Oikawa'' He muttered. I hugged his leg and asked again. "Can you please pick me up?" He looked hesitant but picked me up anyways. I cuddled up in the crook of his neck. His attitude instantly changed. "You are the cutest thing to ever exist." I smiled at the fact that he liked me now. I heard footsteps coming towards me. Nii-chan came and tried to take me away. Keyword being tried. Oikawa didn't let go. "Nii-chan?" I asked. "Yes (Y/N)-chan, nii-chan's here now." I pointed to the ground. Oikawa looked disappointed but put me down anyway. "Time for dinner (Y/N)-chan" I nodded at nii-chan's words and walked over to Bokuto. Nii-chan looked confused. I grabbed Bokuto's jacket lightly. He looked over at me and picked me up. "I want to eat with Bokuto." Bokuto looked really happy about that. Nii-chan looked sad. "But you're my little sister. Eat with nii-chan" "No!" I stuck my tongue out at nii-chan. He sadly walked away. I cuddled up on his chest and waited to be taken to dinner. He started walking around the building and stopped once we got in the cafeteria. He put me at a table and said he would be back with food.