[8]

I couldn't focus on the match and I believe it showed in my wrestling. Every time I would gain the upper hand, it's like my mind kept wondering off to Brie. "Ro! Tag me in! Come on!"
I was on the ground when I heard goat boy, I mean Bryan, call out my name. There's no way in hell I'm tagging him. He's already damaged enough. He shouldn't have been in this match but it's known that The Authority doesn't care about the well being of Daniel Bryan. Neither do I but Brie is on the outside so, I have to take her into consideration. The crowd started chanting,"Let's go Roman" over and over. I struggled to my feet and I saw Daniel start his annoying "Yes" chants as some sort of sign that I need to tag him in.

Brie joined in on the chants and honestly, it was probably to spite me. That's probably why I decided to not tag Bryan in. Once I got to my feet, Kane went in on me but I shook my head fighting back. There was no way in hell that I was tagging that guy in. It's just not gonna happen. I have no problem with him and he's a great wrestler but no. This is my moment and I don't need my girlfriend's husband steal my moment. ...That sounds really bad doesn't it? Daniel Bryan. Daniel fucking Bryan. Ugh. I started picking it up in the ring beating the shit out of Kane as if he were the result of my anger but I was just frustrated with.

How can I let this happen? How can I get involved with someone who's married when I'm about to get married myself? I'd kill Galina if she was cheating on me. I'd kill her. I'd kill the bastard who she was cheating with to and you wouldn't be able to find their bodies either. I know she'd do the same if she knew that I was here on the road having wild, uncontrollable sex with Brie Bella. God, this is just a mess. I don't even like drama like this and here I am, the dead center of it. I remember when I was the silent one in The Shield. Good times. I miss those days. That Roman would beat the hell out of this one I am now. Seriously, what the hell have I gotten into? I backed into my corner and gave a roar to the crowd.

I slammed my fist into the ground setting him up for a Superman punch when suddenly, I felt a hand smack my shoulder. I stood up and turned around to face Bryan. He stepped through the ropes and smiled at me then turned his back to me starting the "Yes" chants again. Son of a bitch. I looked at Brie on the outside then back toward her husband who was setting up for that running knee to face thing that he does. Oh hell no. This fucking runt. I turned him around really angry, "What the hell are you doing!? I had him! I was gonna punch him!" He yelled back at me, "I got him! Move out the fucking way so we can end the match!" "Get out the damn ring little man!" "I'm the legal man! Me! Come on Reigns! You're my partner."

I put my hands up backing away from him and he said, "Thank you." I stepped to the side and he turned to face Kane again, only to be met by a hand wrapped around his throat. I guess this is the part where Superman is suppose to save the day. Where I'm suppose to just save him because Kane is about to choke slam him into the mat. I would...but I'm not going to. He pissed me off, tagging in when I clearly had the victory in reach. So he can figure it out. I smirked, stepped between the ropes, and dropped to the ground. I looked at Brie and waved at her. She was furious and yelling, "What are you doing!? Go help him! Go!" But I just didn't. Instead, I watched the match from ringside along with her as she kept yelling.

Kane looked at me weirdly then slowly smiled. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain as something struck my back. I fell to the ground and I heard Brie shriek as the bell rang to, I guess, end the match. I felt a thousand boots stomping on me as I fell to the ground. Ugh. Ambushed. Just perfect. I heard commotion going on in the ring too so, I assume Bryan was receiving the same treatment. Brie kept shrieking and then jumped on top of me, wrapping her body around mine on the ground. Whoever was attacking me had stopped. That allowed me time to see who it was. Luke Harper and Erick Rowan. Shouldn't be a shock to me. They both held led pipes in their hands and they stared at Brie.

Erick looked really confused and hesitant on whether they should or not. Luke looked dead set on completing the job. I always expected for Erick to turn away from Bray's following because he just doesn't seem like he's himself around his brothers. Kinda how I felt about Dean in The Shield. I always felt like Dean would betray us, not Seth, because Dean always did whats best for him, not the group. It's not like that with Erick though. Erick just seemed like he was being held back by Bray. He needed to be released from Bray's grasp. Bray....where the hell is-

That's when Bray stepped between Luke and Erick. He yelled at them both for apparently not doing what they were suppose to do. Whatever that may be. He pulled them away and snatched the lead pipe from Erick. Before I knew what was happening, he smashed the pipe across Brie.

And he kept going....

And going...

And going..

I growled in frustration but he ordered both Luke and Erick to hold me back. Only Luke listened because Erick stared in shock at Brie's blood almost everywhere. I growled in anger and tried to break Luke's grasp, which would've been easy if Show and Kane hadn't helped him. I'm strong but I'm just one man. I glanced into the ring and Bryan was out cold. Useless again. No surprise there. Bray smiled at me dropping the lead pipe and grabbed Brie by her hair to her feet. Bray turned her around still smiling but this time at her. She was out cold as well and he started brushing her hair with his hands. No...oh hell no!

Bray kissed her lips and I flipped out. I started growling like a maniac and kicking and jerking away from them but they held their grasp tighter. Bray would've kept kissing her but stopped when he heard a female voice, "That is enough, Bray. You're always so theatrical, sweetheart. I asked you to bring her to me. Stop fucking around and bring her to me." I couldn't see anyone but I knew that voice. Only I didn't...damn. Who was that? God dammit. Who. I couldn't think because Bray started laughing and put Brie over his shoulder walking toward the ramp, "YES MASTER! I AM ON MY WAY!" He started singing "He's got the whole world in his hands"

Show, Kane, and Luke took turns beating the crap out of me. Erick? Just sat and covered his eyes like he was a three year old.

And I was just as helpless as Bryan in that moment..