🛏dreaming about kogane🛏

~time skip to you sleeping brought to you by kogane's upbeat and bubbly personality!!~

you woke up and look around to see you're not in your room. this room you're in is huge and i mean HUGE like fucking rich bitch huge. you look at the bed you're sleeping in

damn is this shit king sized?

there are even some huge ass windows with the curtains pulled and it's gorgeous as fuck.

when the fuck did i get so rich??

your eyes are drawn to one corner where there is a literal collection of squishmallows sitting there smiling at you.

oh hell yes please tell me i can live here forever!!!

as you are about to go over to the squishmallow haven, you notice someone in the corner of your eye. you slowly turn thinking you're about to get jump scared

this shit better not be five nights at freddy's or some shit

you then release a sigh of relief. it's not some creepy fuck, it's just kogane sitting there staring at you with stars in his eyes and his signature smile.

AAAAAAH!!! oh it's just you kogane. what's up?

you notice he's dressed all fancy

this is not kogane's style...what the fuck is going on in here on this day...did i like miss something or?

"nothing much....how's my sweet royal doing this morning!!"

royal?  do you mean?

"What do you mean what do i mean? You're a royal! and i'm your king! We rule a kingdom! Did you forget?"

did i forget? i'm sure i would have remembered if i was ruling a goddam kingdom...but honestly what's going on?

"Well you are waking up and i'm talking to you!!"

thank you for telling me kogane but i already know that.

you pat him on the shoulder

but really what's going on?

"Well i'm waking you up because we're gonna go meet some people in our kingdom!! Isn't this exciting?!!! They're gonna love us and we'll get to see all their happy faces and they'll get to see our happy faces and we'll maybe get to sing and dance and have fun!!!"

that sounds fun kogane, but when are we leaving?

"In a few. That's why i came to wake you! You have to get dressed!!"

SHIT I GOTTA GO SUPER SONIC SPEED IN THIS BITCH

thanks for getting me kogane. i'll be out in a bit, i won't take long.

you rolled out of bed only to be met with kogane standing right in front of you still looking at you as if you were missing something.

is something wrong?

"Actually, you did forget about something!"

and that would be...?

"Well every morning when we wake up together we give each other a kiss and go on with our day! I guess you could call it a ritual!!"

every morning??

"Every morning!" he says with a big smile :D

well i would be lying if i said i didn't want to kiss him but i still feel it is a little soon. and he is okay with this?? shit here goes nothing

kogane leans over so his face is at your level and you close your eyes and lean in to kiss him for the first time-

"Y/N!!!!!!!! GET UP OR WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!"

what the fuck

you open your eyes and you're in your room again with a very very loud noise in the background.

what the fuck is that shit?

you sit up and see kogane banging pots and pans and telling you to get up

shit! i'm awake! i'm awake! you can stop now.

"Oh, you're up!! Yaaay!! now we can go to school together! Also, did you like the pots and pans? It was my idea! I really have my mom's creativity don't i!"

i'm sure you do kogane, i'm sure you do now if you'll excuse me i'm gonna go back to sleep.

"NOOOO!!!! Don't do that!!! I'll make the loud noises again!"

don't you fucking dare....

"I'll do it don't test me..."

fucking fine. only because i don't want to kill my eardrums!!

"That's right hehe"

~A/N~
i'm on spring break and i haven't done much so i decided to update again because it's fun writing this and y'all love it so i'm gonna keep writing🤞😽 i hope y'all like this cute idea i came up with like an hour ago or something <3