"Warm welcome?" The guy said

"Woah woah! Guys relax! I wouldn't bring him here if he was a threat."

"Dick, you do know he's a criminal right? Why are you making it seem like it's okay that he isn't standing behind bars right now?"

"Anti-hero. There's a difference." The figure said lifting a finger to correct Cyborg.

"Cyborg. . . Everyone. . . let me explain." Dick asked as he motioned for them to relax.

The two of them looked at each other, contemplating before lowering their guard.

"Thank you. Now I know, most of you know of him but that little story of revenge happened some time ago. He's somewhat turned over a new leaf so now he's on our side. Although his methods can sometimes be. . . extreme. To say the least. But like everyone here, he's here to learn to control them."

The guy just scoffed at Dick's explanation to which Dick glared at him. Everyone on the other hand, seemed embarrassed that they reacted so hostile.

"Now that everything is cleared up, I think it's better to introduce one another. Starfire?"

"I'm Starfire but everyone calls me Kori here. I'm a Tamaranean so forgive me if I do not understand you at times."  She introduced herself and extended her hand.

He just gave her a nod and looked at Dick.

"This the one you've been hitting on?" He said pointing to Kory. Beast Boy, me and Cyborg held in our laughter at his response while Dick widen his eyes and glared at him.

"I'm sorry?" Kori asked unclear as to what he said.

" Oh nothing Kori he just gave you a compliment, saying you're tall." Dick covered up before giving him a look. But as always, the guy gave it no thought. Cyborg then introduced himself to stop the awkwardness in the room

"The name's Cyborg. And as you can see, half man half machine. Any tech you need fixing, I'm your man." Cyborg said which earned him just a nod from the red helmet individual.

" I'm Garfield Logan or Beast Boy. A changeling that means I can morph into any animal I want to. Oh and I'm vegan."

"That's something you don't see in Gotham" He muttered with his voice distorted by the helmet; giving him a robotic cold voice.

"And lastly, Rachel?" Dick called on me. Nervously I cleared my throat before introducing myself.

"I'm Raven. Or as he just called me, Rachel. I'm a half demon and half-Azarathian."

He didn't even give a reaction instead he stared at me, like he was reading me through the lenses of his helmet. Dick on the other hand gave me a nod on the head, telling me I did good. He knows I have trouble socializing with people so it was nice of him to motivate me.

"Now there's only one left." Dick said turning to him.

"Really Dick?" He groaned

"Come on, it's only fair."

The guy let out a sigh before taking off his helmet, revealing a young adult with H/C hair that had a white streak and E/C eyes.

"I'm Y/N Todd or as most of you know. Red Hood. I'm not much of a team player so forgive me if I'm little... cold to everyone." He said before putting his helmet back on.

Beast Boy grinned after he introduced himself.

" Is it true you're a Robin?" He asked excitedly