Chapter 25

Nobody's POV

Nobody's POV

"Let's go, They already in the car". Jay walked towards the two.

"She's already sleeping?". He asked Jake.

"She fell asleep while waiting". He responds and carries the sleeping lady.

"We can't just drop them off at their house, they'll probably get scolded". Jay scratches his back head.

"We all can sleep at my condo but I know Aunties will be worried if they don't come home". Jake said not to leave Liv's side.

"Don't worry I will call Luanne and Sena's sister to tell them, they will probably agree with us". He said and got his phone to dial the number of their sisters.

Jake carried Liv to his car since Heeseung and Sunghoon are with Sena who's now sleeping too inside the car.

He put on the seatbelt and adjusted the car seat. He got off his coat and put it on Liv's lap. Once he finished, Jay walked towards.

"They already agreed, they said that they don't want their sister to get in trouble for not obeying their parents and it's better if they will go home not drunk". They chuckled and headed to Jake's condo.

Once they arrived, they carried the two ladies up to the 7th floor.

"What's wrong with Sena! She's freaking heavy!". Sunghoon complains while Heeseung is frowning.

They put the two drunk ladies in the guest room, still sleeping.

"There's another guest room and one person in my bedroom". Jake said and put the blanket to the girls.

"Aaahh, my back hurts. I will go and sleep now". Heeseung said. Jay and Sunghoon left the room and headed to their room.

Jake seated beside the sleeping Liv. He caressed her hair while looking at the lady.

"You looked like an angel". He said softly.

"I'm sorry...". He held her hand.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry that I broke you, I'm sorry that I left you". Just then, his tears unconsciously stream down.

"It's all my fault and I'm so stupid to do all of that to you, to the person who showed me the reason to be alive, the person who believe me, the person whose been there through my hardest time". He whispered and put his other hand to the lady's cheeks while still caressing the lady's hand.

"Please forgive me...". He cried silently while his head was down.

"I already forgave you". He looked up to see the slightly conscious drunk lady.

"Don't cry, you look like an idiot". She chuckled and fell asleep again.

He looked at the lady in shock but with a smile on his face.