Past: part 3

Katie POV

We had finally made it through the vortex. When I got off the motorcycle, all the vehicles turned into robots. The biggest one came over and knelt infront of me.

"I know you have questions and we will answer them the best we can." Well I'm glad he's getting right to the point.

"Well we'll start off basics. What are you guys?"

The big guy answered again. "We are otonomis, robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron. Also known as Autobots."

"Why are you here?"

"To protect your planet. From the Decepticons."

The blue female continued. "The jokers who kidnapped you yesterday."

"Ok? Why are they here?"

Big guy answered again. "A fair question Katie. In part, they are here because our planet is uninhabitable. Ravaged by centuries of civil war."

"Why were you fighting a war?"

"Foremost, over control of our world's supply of Energon, fuel and lifeblood of all Autobots and Decepticons alike.- The combat was fierce and endured for centuries. In the beginning, I fought along side one whom I considered a brother. But in war, ideals can be corrupted. And it was thus, that Megatron lost his way."

I feel sorry for him. He lost someone that he cared for, only for him to be the enemy.

"So what does this Megatron, or any of this, have to do with me?"

This time the orange and white one answered. "That we do not know. Megatron was after you for a reason. But the reason exactly is unknown to us."

I looked at all of them to see that they were looking right back at me with sympathy. Next thing I know, my vision is blurry and my head is spinning.

Ugh, to much information. I need to sit down.

I walked over to the nearest wall and slid down it. One of the Autobots, the black and white one, came over to me.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah. It's just a lot of information right now." I turned to the big guy. "So? I'm assuming that I'll have to stay here for awhile."

"I'm afraid so."

Great my family is going to be freaking out.

"If I have to stay, can I at least know your names?"

"Of course. I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots."

"Ratchet." orange and white

" I'm Bulkhead." green and grey

"Cliffjumper at your service." plain red

"Arcee." blue and pink

"Wheeljack." white, green, and red

"Barricade." black and white

beep beep beep "Bumblebee, but you can call me Bee for short." yellow and black

"He said his name is-"

"Bumblebee. I know." They all looked at me shocked. "What?"

"Most humans that know us can't understand him." Ratchet explained.

"Well, there's a first for everything." I smiled at him. "I guess so."

I turned back to Optimus. "So how many humans know about you guys?"

"Only the ones that are in the government."

"Huh."

There was a silence until Optimus broke it. "I am sure that after some time you will want to get out of base. So when that time comes, Barricade will escort you."

I turned to Barricade. I smiled. "I hope you don't mind because sometimes I can become a handful."

He chuckled. "I think I'll be able to handle it."

My grin grew wider. Though I'll miss my family, I know these guys will take care of me. They all smiled back at me.

Some people may think that this would be a nightmare, but I know that Fate had its plans for me, and this all happened for a reason.