Past: part 2

Katie POV

I woke up in a different robot's hand. This one was much larger, had spikes on it's shoulders, and had bright purple eyes.

As I looked, though, I saw the same high-heeled robot, a red one, a faceless one, and a female looking one that looked to be a spider. There were also a lot of look alikes as well.

I turned back to the one holding me when I heard him speak. "Now that we've alerted the Autobots of the human we possess, they will have no choice but to surrender. Then I shall be the ruler of both Cybertron and Earth." The grin he had on his face was enough to have my skin crawl.

Wait, Autobots? Cybertron? Ruler? Surrender? What is all this, and what's going on?

I slowly began to piece it together.

So the Autobots I want to say are the good guys. Cybertron is somewhere not on earth. This guy holding me is some power thirsty robot. There is some kind of fight here, and the big here wants the Autobots to surrender. That's the best I could think of.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard a loud, authoritative voice. "Let the human go, Megatron."

I turned to see eight more robots joining the others around me. They each had their own individual colors: red and blue, orange and white, green and grey, blue and pink, black and yellow, white red and green, a plain red one, and black and white.

"Why would I do that, Optimus?" Megatron asked. He looked down at me and squeezed. I shut my eyes tight. I refused to give them the satisfaction of seeing my pain. I took a glance to the Autobots, I guess, to see them either worried, raged, or both.

Megatron spoke again, confused, mocking. "Why won't you scream in pain like the human you are?"

I looked him dead the eyes and growled. "I won't give you the satisfaction of seeing my pain." I bared my teeth at him.

The winged one that kidnapped me stepped towards us. "Why you little virmin..."

"No Starscream. This human is obviously not afraid of us. The more reason to torture it until it breaks." He squeezed me harder than he did the first time. I gritted my teeth. I REFUSE! I heard the Autobots yelling for Megatron to stop. I glanced over at them to see they were pushing the look alikes to get to me and Megatron. I looked at Megatron and he was grinning to high heaven. He was really enjoying this. Well I've had enough.

I wiggled my right arm free from him grasped and pulled out a dagger that I kept hidden from prying eyes. I was allowed to have because I am part of a rescue team.

I stabbed the dagger into his eye, hard. He cried out in pain and dropped me. As I fell, I flipped to where my feet were below me. I landed on my feet and rolled forward.

I looked to my left and saw my dagger. I grabbed it and ran. I didn't want to see how angry I had made him.

The Autobots came at me and transformed. The blue female looking one transformed into a motorcycle and drove up beside me. I hopped on and we got out of there. Next thing I see, was a weird blue-ish green vortex.

None of the vehicles stopped as we drove through.