𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄

Here we are.....
umm....happy reading?

anyways, her change of clothes
are up in the media above......

I'm thinking of doing a
seperate book for Season
Five ( I just started watching
the first episode, do not spoil
anything in the comments for
those who are only watching the
show and not reading the mangas.
It's rude and unnecessary.

let them enjoy the hype of it. )

I read the manga and watch the
anime and I know how annoying
it can be when someone decides to
spoil certain events.

also, if that person put up a
spoiler warning, just don't look
at it. it goes both ways.

this was something you've all
been waiting for since I showed
Tomomi and Touya's old bond so
I better see people spamming this.

btw spam this chapter if you want a
triple update today. I'll try to do that
for those who don't want to wait.

don't forget to comment and vote,
I love you all and happy reading.

           Kota retreated to his special hideout after the two hung out a little so Tomomi returned back to the class. By the time she got back, she saw that dinner was over. So she helped clean up and placed suff back into the cabin. Like some of the other students, Tomomi changed into more comfortable clothing before going back outside.

    "Now, we've filled out bellies and washed the dishes! Next!..."Pixie-Bob paused as Mina finished the sentence.

   "It's time for the test of courage!"

    Tomomi giggled on a little before hearing something in her left ear. She frowned, hearing that same haunting sound that kept her up at night. "What is that?" She mumbled, looked off to the side. She furrowed her eyebrows a little as the sound increased the moment she looked at the entrance of the forest.

   The longer she looked, the louder the sound was and for some reason, it sent chills down her spine. Her hands even began forming frostbites as she stared into the black forest and it's seemingly endless shadow.

   Tomomi felt a surge of alertness and a little bit panicked as the sound seemed like it was getting closer and closer.....

   "Tomomi," Shoto's voice made her jump.

    She whipped her head around to look at her brother. "Y-Yes?"

    "You're paired up with Bakugou and I." He replied, sensing something was wrong with her. She looked a little anxious to him. "Are you okay?"

   Tomomi debated on whether she should tell him about the sound she had been hearing. Just to see if another person has heard it but she decided against it. Quickly reminded that he showed no indications of hearing anything. So she would appear to be crazy if she said something.

   "I'm fine, I'm fine." She said, shaking her head a little. "I was just-"

   She looked back at the forest but the sound was gone. She still felt incredibly anxious, though. And her hands showed it as the frostbites began growing even more.

   Shoto noticed her hands and immediately grabbed them. He knew what this meant. The last time something like this happened, it was at the USJ before it was attacked.

   "Are you sensing something coming?" He asked in a whispered voice.

   Tomomi looked at their hands as the ice finally stopped. She didn't know if she was paranoid or she really was sensing something. But whatever is going on with her body, she was-