☘︎︎𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽☘︎︎

Magsimula sa umpisa

Gio: Yeah I wanted to talk to you about what I was gonna tell you earlier

Violet: Yeah go ahead

Gio: Ok so I really really like you

Violet: Me? You like me?

Gio: Is it that hard to believe?

Violet: No but like why me?

Gio: You're great Violet who wouldn't like you. Every single guy out there liked you at one point, except for  Ray. He sees you as a sister but that's besides the point. Do you like me back?

Violet: Here's the thing Gio, I like you but not really like that. Plus I've  only been here for 4 days. You don't know me enough to like me and I don't know you enough either. Listen you're great but I think it's too early for anything. Maybe in the future but for now I can't really give you the answer you want. I'm sorry. I really am.

Gio: Don't apologize I get what you mean. But when you're ready for anything I call dibs

Violet: Oh shut up Gio
He laughed and walked out and a few seconds later I heard another knock.

Violet: COME IN
This time Sunny walked in. Oh shit here we go again.

Violet: Oh hey Sun what's up

Sunny: Nothing much I just wanted to talk to you about what I wanted to tell you earlier

Violet: Go ahead

Sunny: I fucking like you, like a lot. I don't usually like people like this but here I am

Violet: Oh that's um interesting

Sunny: Did I say something thing wrong?

Violet: No you didn't say anything wrong but I'm gonna say the same thing again. Ive only been here for 4 days you guys barely know me. I barely know you either. I don't think you should waste your time on me. You could find someone way better.

Sunny: But that's the thing Violet. I left Leah for someone better. You're the person that I found that was better than anyone I've met.

Violet: I think its a bit too early for anything. I think I wanna get to know you guys and you can get to know me and we'll see what happens from there. This isn't me telling you I don't like you back, you're great Sunny but slow down

Sunny: So you like me back?

Violet: I'll leave that for you to figure out
I opened the door and walked out. Did y'all just see what I saw? My heart was goin pitter patter- sorry back to the movie.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I put a popcorn packet in the microwave and put it in a bowl. I walked back out into the living room and sat down next to Gio and then Sunny came and sat next to me. How fun. We watched the movie and they ended up falling asleep. On the other hand I couldn't sleep. I didn't know if I should've called and told my mom about what happened. But that would've ruined her night. Meh I'm glad I didn't bring it up.

You know sometimes when I do things I see him in me. Those dumb obnoxious decisions that get me into shit, they're all things he does. To be honest that is my biggest fear, that one one day I might wake up on not be able to control the things I do or feel. I bottle everything up. I don't cry much in front of people so they don't find the weak layer I hide. But this was nothing new. I was used to it. Call it bullshit but this is how I've been living for the past 8 years now. I could try and help myself or better yet get help but at this point I knew the drill.

꧁𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟꧂
𝑉𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛𝑡. 𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑚 𝑠𝑢𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛. 𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑉𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙. 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑁𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑂𝑂𝑃 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑢𝑝. 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑤 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝐽𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑠'𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑒'𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑝. 𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡'𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑅𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑎𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡. 𝑉𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑦'𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑚 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ. 𝐺𝑖𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑉𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒. 𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒. 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝. 𝑆𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟...