☘︎︎𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇☘︎︎

꧁𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟꧂

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑛, 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑔𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠, 𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑎𝑡𝑒. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛. 𝐼𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑜𝑝-𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑏𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑉𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑠ℎ 𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑑𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛. 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒 (momma but I never introduced her name) 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦. 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑜𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑔𝑜 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡... (I KNOW THE FONT LOOKS MESSED UP)

☀︎︎𝑉𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑡☀︎︎

I felt really happy that I was finally leaving. I felt like I was untied. I was free. I'm violet again. I'm no longer a sock puppet for my dad. I don't need him anymore. Not like I ever needed or wanted him. We got to the boarding gate. We all looked at each other. I held Indigo's hand and squeezed it and I knew that she was happy. She didn't have to live her life being afraid of what life holds behind that door. She was a child. She didn't and shouldn't have to stay awake at night shaking thinking of her own dad taking her away. Or even me or mom. This was just a fresh start for her. Life doesn't have any more fresh starts for me knowing all the chances I've been given and fucked up on.

Mom: This is gonna the start of big things. Now, what are you guys waiting for let's go!

Indigo: LET'S GO

Indigo held our hands and ran and pulled us with her. We ran through until we got to the plane door. We stepped in and me and Indigo started walking to the economy class seats (normal). Our mom pulled us before we could walk farther.

Mom: Did you really think that I would move you halfway across the country and let you sit back there? No, absolutely not.

Violet: Wait what's going on

Mom: I got us first-class tickets

Indigo: OH MY GOD MOMMY

Violet: You did not

She took out the tickets and showed them to us. They were indeed first-class tickets.

Mom: Well come on

We walked up to the first-class seats and they were amazing. These are dem:

 These are dem:

We all made ourselves comfortable and took out the things we're gonna keep ourselves busy with

We all made ourselves comfortable and took out the things we're gonna keep ourselves busy with. I took out my Ipad, phone, and notebook. I mean it is a 4-hour flight. I watched a couple of shows while sketching and then I ended up falling asleep.

I woke up to being shaken by Indigo.

Indigo: WAKE UP VEE WE'RE ALMOST THERE

Violet: already?

Indigo: YEAH YOUVE BEEN ASLEEP FOR 3 HOURS JUST GET UP

Violet: Ok Ok I'm up Indi

I stretched out and packed my things in my bag and got up so I can go to the bathroom before the plane landed. We had 20 minutes left so I wanted to get ready.

I got up and walked through the aisles between the rows of seats. At this point, it was kinda crowded with people getting their shit together. As I was walking up through I tripped over someone's bag. I closed my eyes expecting to face plant into the ground, but to my surprise, I didn't. I was caught by someone.

*****: hey you okay

I got up and looked down from embarrassment but acted like I was just dusting myself off. I didn't wanna ignore his question so I looked up to look at him. And once I did...WOAH MAN

✍︎︎𝐴/𝑁✍︎︎

𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐾 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺!!

HEY GUYS! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE. I WAS BUSY FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS AND I DIDNT REALLY HAVE THE RIGHT HEAD SPACE:/

I HOPE YOU LIKED DIS ONE THO AND WHAT ARE YOUR GUESSES? WHO MIGHT IT BE?

𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒.....